free hit
counters
Gone and bought it.. - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content


Gone and bought it..


Recommended Posts


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I ended up buying the Blue one, the general condition is very good, with a good service history, its recently (2019) had over 3k spent on various things, including a new AC compressor. I had a c

Well done! Window could just need resetting. There’s a guide on here somewhere.

Nice one, well done  

Posted Images

Nice one, well done :thumbsup:

 

  • Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Nice one, well done :thumbsup:

 

Thank you! Will take a look. 

I'll have to study the Alpine Radio instructions, as it seems incomprehensible! It would be nice one day to have a DAB installed, or android auto. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM

Looks lovely, a great looking car.

 

  • Thanks 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Looks lovely, a great looking car.

 

Thank you :) Certainly had a few looks on the motorway! 

12 minutes ago, Cdm2018 said:

Looks fab I love interior 

as for alpine HU I personally swap out for apple CarPlay unit but if your not too bothered concentrate on other things 

know what your doing this Xmas break  hope weather stays mild ? 

Thank you! As soon as I saw the interior I loved it, 

Will take a look at that head unit, I must admit, with the exhaust, I can barely hear it anyway.. 

Very much hope it stops raining for a bit.. Take it on my favourite road. 

 

9 minutes ago, trcm said:

Beautiful!

Especially with the oyster interior. I'd have loved that in mine.

Thank you :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM
10 minutes ago, jamesbilluk said:

Ah, thank you! Will make sure. Luckily all my jeans are quite well worn now.. 

oh if you have young ones don’t forget juice spills or chocolate etc lol 

good thing about leather you can give it protection and easy to wipe clean if you can straight away 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM

Very nice. One of my absolute favourite colour combinations on the S1 cars. 

Window reset procedure is the usual. Wind it down and keep holding the button down for a few seconds. Wind it up and again keep button held for sure few seconds. Job done. 

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Colin P said:

Very nice. One of my absolute favourite colour combinations on the S1 cars. 

Window reset procedure is the usual. Wind it down and keep holding the button down for a few seconds. Wind it up and again keep button held for sure few seconds. Job done. 

Thank you Colin, 

Liking the colour more and more, even in the dark, it seems to look good. 

Have given the window procedure a try, I don't seem to get the click when holding it down.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats, looks good.   Tip for cleaning the oyster leather, try Autoglym Interior Shampoo.  Works a treat to remove the inevitable marking from your jeans.

Was this the one that had a new clutch recently?    Does look great in the blue, quite unusual and very striking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Daveb99 said:

Congrats, looks good.   Tip for cleaning the oyster leather, try Autoglym Interior Shampoo.  Works a treat to remove the inevitable marking from your jeans.

Was this the one that had a new clutch recently?    Does look great in the blue, quite unusual and very striking.

Thank you! 

Ah, I shall get some purchased. If its not raining tomorrow, I'm going to have a good clean of the inside. 

Not sure, regarding the clutch, there's no mention in the history, so will see what happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Well done chap - a fab colour as well 🥳

Thank you :)

14 minutes ago, LOTUSMAN33 said:

What a beauty, well done James you must be over the moon 😎

Dave :) 

Thanks Dave :)

Thrilled with it! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done James lovely looking motor.. The Alpine unit lasted one trip out in mine and jumped from about 5th job on the list to first.. Enjoy

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cdco said:

Well done James lovely looking motor.. The Alpine unit lasted one trip out in mine and jumped from about 5th job on the list to first.. Enjoy

Thank you :)

it does seem quite a complicated unit! 

what did you replace the Alpine with? 

Edited by jamesbilluk
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gold FFM

I replaced my already upgraded unit with a pioneer apple car play dvd as I have a young one who likes to watch a movie on the school run as it’s a 30-45 min journey 

changed the sub/amp and add a wee soundproof but left the main door speakers as money got tight ! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

I replaced my already upgraded unit with a pioneer apple car play dvd as I have a young one who likes to watch a movie on the school run as it’s a 30-45 min journey 

changed the sub/amp and add a wee soundproof but left the main door speakers as money got tight ! 

Sounds good! May be a job for the future. Would be nice to get DAB fitted as well, as I do enjoy 5 live.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...