free hit
counters
The Hunt begins - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Hunt begins

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunts is over. Healthcheck complete and only the usual advisories came up to was happy to proceed. (Slight front ARB play and boot struts weak)    Just need to sort out picking it up or get

Well she’s arrived home after being collected by the transport company yesterday.    The Mrs just sent me this image (I’ve still not seen it 🤦) can’t wait to have a day off to take it for a lit

Fancy some free eggs 

Posted Images

I need red calipers in my life, they look ace! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

5 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I need red calipers in my life, they look ace! 

image.thumb.png.1f0a86060a4bd510a2a0484f7980f8ce.png

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

If you are using the car properly, red calipers are soon very black.  😀

Justin

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, pete said:

Even when ceramic coated?

In my experience yes.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

9 minutes ago, Celica said:

What’s the pack or option when the roof is black in contrast?

That’s commonly known as the ‘Sports Racer’ look. 

Roof, front bumper, lower sills, wing mirrors all in black. 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

The "black bits" were brought in as a special edition Evora, the Sports Racer. It was optioned with all the "packs" (tech, sport etc) and the Premium Sport seat trims (leather, carbon leather weave, contract piping) and sold "cheaper" than buying a standard Evora and fully loading all the options (Lotus did something similar with the 400 called the Hethel Edition). It came with the black painted roof, lower sills, wing mirrors etc.

It was a great value package at the time and available on NA and S models.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Congrats to @Welshwiseguy car looks great! 

I was never that bothered about red callipers before but now I'm seeing them in the photos above I wish I had some now, they look goooood!  

Although my car is burnt orange so not sure if it would clash or look good?

• Like 1

Beautiful. And welcome to Sports Racer Club. Enjoy 👍😁

• Like 1

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

1 hour ago, jerzybondov said:

Where did you find that beauty? Pretty sure I didn't see her crop up in the classifieds! Also, is it an S Sports Racer with a venom red interior? Looks like it might be.

Found it on Autotrader privately. Previous owner (before this seller) was a forum member and I had a great chat to him about the car. 

I’ve not driven it yet so looking forward to a spin but lockdown and rain/snow may put the blockers on that for a while. 

It’s low on fuel so may fuel it on Thursday and tuck it up for a few months then. 

• Like 1