free hit
counters
The Hunt begins - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Hunt begins

• Gold FFM

Rob

temptation might be too much to tuck the car away for the next month or so ? You can get some nice sunny crisp days and be glad to get out even if you take the long route to the supermarket 🤫

as folk on here tell me don’t let the car sit around too long , I personally don’t get to many chances of taking my car out on long journeys and I really think that even if I went on my own go out on a road trip when COVID restrictions lifted 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunts is over. Healthcheck complete and only the usual advisories came up to was happy to proceed. (Slight front ARB play and boot struts weak)    Just need to sort out picking it up or get

Well she’s arrived home after being collected by the transport company yesterday.    The Mrs just sent me this image (I’ve still not seen it 🤦) can’t wait to have a day off to take it for a lit

Fancy some free eggs 

Posted Images

On 20/01/2021 at 02:38, Bibs said:

I need red calipers in my life, they look ace! 

Just spent two hours brushing in the parts washer trying to make my Red calipers presentable enough to go back on the WRX, can't imagine how long it would take to make them look nice enough for a Lotus...

• Gold FFM

Didn’t take too long for temptation to set in lol  ! 😀

yes could be tracking but could be tyres check it out to get to source ? I recommend the Michelin tyres over the p zero 

your lucky to drive along coast roads in Evora must be glorious😀  

I'm getting frustrated with the lack of driving opportunities with lockdown. It's the thing I'm most looking forward to then relaxing.

With the wiper, if the creak is bothering you, you could probably just not bother using it, it's not very effective anyway!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Welshwiseguy said:

New Michelin’s and it drives superb and I actually had a decent drive home this afternoon. 

This sounds are great improvement on the old tyres.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Welshwiseguy said:

Honestly a true night and day difference. 

I changed the cup2 to the 4S - my cup2s were only 2 years 7k miles at the most, but the 4S are so much better in the current climate.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Spark plugs arrived today thanks to SJ Sports Cars. Just completed the replacement. 

New Wiper Blade and updated the Sony head unit software and filled her up. 

May use it back and forth work for the next few days instead of my daily commuting smart car. Don’t judge 😳

5090D48B-6DEA-4D22-B574-C690BA079821.jpeg

799A51C4-DC32-40E8-AA51-7D0D3016D8F4.jpeg

• Like 1