free hit
counters
Returning member - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hello

I joined here about 12 years ago when I first got my Esprit Turbo but wasn't a prolific poster and that tailed off to nothing when work and life got in the way.

I moved to NZ and spent 4 years there before moving to Australia for another 4 years.  The Esprit came with me on my travels and we are now back in the UK so it must be one of the better travelled Esprits.  Unfortunately it's done more miles on container ships than it has on the road in my ownership so I'm now looking to rectify that.

I can't remember any of my old login details hence the new account.

Andrew

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's an 86.  Most pictures are on my other computer but here are some from sunnier times in Australia.

Looks a nice one Andrew - almost identical to my old Esprit Turbo. It’ll be great to see some more photos with its UK plates on. You’ll love it here.....so much information on the Esprit and Lotus in

Posted Images

Welcome back Andrew. Would love to see some photos of your Turbo Esprit. What year is it?

Welcome back Andrew and well done for keeping the car with all your travels, now that is a true Esprit love affair 👍🏻👍🏻
Dave :) 

Do or do not, there is no try! 

19 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Welcome back. 👋

Maybe @Bibscould dig out your old account details?

Thanks but there really is no need for that.  I'm a very light poster on forums as I tend to use them for a lot of reading and research as I know a lot less than the resident experts so I'm really not worried about my old account stuff. 👍 

Looks a nice one Andrew - almost identical to my old Esprit Turbo. It’ll be great to see some more photos with its UK plates on. You’ll love it here.....so much information on the Esprit and Lotus in general👍

F628D3D1-7F6E-4BDA-8E0D-90D084E34792.jpeg

D7123903-82A1-40FA-9789-A233A6E0D847.jpeg

7715B4A2-222B-4004-A065-9ABBA3BA764F.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome back! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.