free hit
counters
New lotus owner from the midlands - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New lotus owner from the midlands

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone. I have just today paid a deposit on and secured my first ever lotus. 2018 exige 410 sport. Picture of it in the showroom attached.   i cant wait to get it. I will be planning

Riveria blue (Porsche colour) I was told by dealer.   im in Leicestershire 

That sounds gret, thank you.... i will look into joining.     i am a long term Porsche customer and one of the lovely things about the brand was the clubs and meets etc...   i was con

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Lovely looking car in that blue and yellow, congratulations and hope you have a load of fun.

There is an Exige specific section on here and a good search facility so I'm sure in no time at all you'll find one of the several threads on the exhaust noise issue.  Solution range from a "decibel reducer" from Komotech to a new back box/exhaust from 2Bular that is very track friendly and does not reduce the power.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Welcome to TLF and congratulations, car looks epic! 

As Andy said, you're not the first to want to track their Exige so there are a few topics already that you can see some of the options in :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Stunning and what a great first Lotus, where in the Midlands are you if you don’t mind me asking?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, vikz said:

Riveria blue (Porsche colour) I was told by dealer.

im in Leicestershire 

Would highly recommend you join MLOC we have some great Sunday morning runs in the Peak District and Rutland not that far for you. A great bunch of fellow lotus enthusiast. It’s free to join and would be great to have you aboard and see you out on some runs this Year👍

A9D9FB1C-0686-466C-A7FF-C2860A47796C.jpeg

• Like 1

@scotty435, you're welcome to post details of those runs on TLF once they're back up and 'running' 👍

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

10 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Would highly recommend you join MLOC we have some great Sunday morning runs in the Peak District and Rutland not that far for you. A great bunch of fellow lotus enthusiast. It’s free to join and would be great to have you aboard and see you out on some runs this Year👍

A9D9FB1C-0686-466C-A7FF-C2860A47796C.jpeg

That sounds gret, thank you.... i will look into joining.  

i am a long term Porsche customer and one of the lovely things about the brand was the clubs and meets etc...

i was considering another premium brand before buying the exige, Lamborghini...but they didn’t really have any clubs or enthusiasts meets,....hence i went for a brand with following and hopefully no pretentious ar*eholes...

• Like 2

You're in the right place :thumbup:

Evora NA

8 hours ago, vikz said:

any clubs or enthusiasts meets,

They used to (in the 1990s)

Club Lotus Surry used to hire Goodwood for the day, and joined up with Lamborghini UK a couple of times

Supercar Test Day 1990 - Esprit content (PBB St Tropez) - General Chat - The Lotus Forums

• 2 weeks later...

congrats and welcome........a lovely colour......

hope you get to enjoy it very much over the coming months.........and the aching jaw is through grinning all the time......

:thumbsup:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

On 04/01/2021 at 23:49, vikz said:

Riveria blue (Porsche colour) I was told by dealer.

im in Leicestershire 

Nice, me too! Well I'm on the borders between Derbyshire and Leicestershire. Lovely choice of colour!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vikz,

Did you pull out of buying this car? It seems to have recently gone up for sale on Pistonheads. (Both as a Private advert and also through a dealer)