free hit
counters
part no. A082V7695F, "cd compartment lid" ? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

part no. A082V7695F, "cd compartment lid" ?

Hello all,

Looking at interrior bits I stumbled over this part number, which is describe as a "lid" for compact disc pocket.

I don't think I've ever seen such an item before. Could someone please describe what it its,as possibly a picture of it?

On my SE 1990, there's a sewn on semi-elastic pocket that is attatched to the front of the compartment between the two seats. But a lid? No idea what it is. CAn itbe a lid that close off the compartment for intrusion, hiding, privacy?

Kind regards,

Jacques

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Jacques changed the title to part no. A082V7695F, "cd compartment lid" ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Jacques said:

Hello all,

Looking at interrior bits I stumbled over this part number, which is describe as a "lid" for compact disc pocket.

In 1989 Lotus produced a limited edition of 40 Pearl White Esprits to celebrate 40 years of production in Hethel. The interiors were blue suade & they had a CD player in the little compartment between the seats. The lid closed off the compartment, hiding the CD player, had a dished top for oddments & was also blue suadeish 😃

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk