free hit
counters
Coronavirus - Page 143 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM
39 minutes ago, Techyd said:

My sister-in-law did point out though that the vaccines developed in such haste have all included animal testing.  Not something I had even considered in all of this.

Not something that bothers me at all. Wonder if the Vegans know? That'll give them a dilemma.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now there is a brilliant idea. I have been having some texts with a member on here who has lost someone last week to this. My bet is Chris Whitty is probably more qualified than anyone to tell

This sign should me made mandatory in all public spaces!! 

Daisy did her first 4 hr vaccination shift today. 3 hrs prep and paperwork - 1 hour jabbing. 20 folks done. She goes again Sunday  one very proud Dad today

Posted Images

Earlier on when the vaccines where still being developed, in the mainstream media I would read and hear comments along the lines of "the vaccine is showing good results on animals and is showing promise for the human trials" etc ...  So while animal testing isn't widely advertised it has been mentioned.

I also believe for the pharmaceutical industry animals are still widely used and its seen as common place.  Unlike the cosmetics industry where it's the opposite whereby most brands have moved away from animal testing and its not seen as common procedure in the cosmetics industry.

So I would expect most avid vegans to have had some sort of idea and done some research into the covid vaccine.

The BBC Are going for a comprehensive undermining of the AZ vaccine at the moment - Even though the virolgists seem pretty relaxed.  I assume thats cos it was partly developed and manufactured in the UK

Edited by 910Esprit

apparently AZ vaccine is less effective against the South African variant BUT 

1. Small sample size with huge confidence interval - which means you can't really draw any conclusions 

2. AZ vaccine still protects against severe disease, hospitalisation and death 

media finding conclusions that aren't there, and stoking fears of vaccines being ineffective .. which really is not the case 

Looks like the police didnt like the Great reopening in some places.

One Police man holds a member of the public as another Police man punches him in the face!

A friend of mine has been very successful in taking private prosecutions out against the bad Police once the case has been dropped by the corrupt IPCC.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

2 hours ago, Kimbers said:

I would ask you take a look at the video below which Wendy has put together as a tribute to all those going above and beyond. 

https://www.facebook.com/1478165649138904/videos/730270137741002

@Kimbers - your wife's painting skills are amazing, a few strokes of paint on the canvas and immediately you can see the face start to come to life. And to top it off she is doing it for nothing.

• Love 1

No idea what was going on in that video. Was the scruffy bloke being arrested for something, or was it just a random attack by a policeman on an innocent man who was resisting arrest? What were all the baying on-lookers and amateur cameramen doing there? I don’t think the policeman would have scored a point for that effort in a boxing match. 

• Gold FFM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55995645

and the march towards yet more criminalisation of the public continue. Yet carry a knife round london and you’ll get a counselling session and funding to stop you reoffending. All the while - footballers paid millions a week will continue to virtue signal and take the knee.

• Like 1

Only here once

4 minutes ago, march said:

May be an image of text that says "BREAKING: French variant of Coronavirus eradicated after surrendering to the vaccine almost immediately. BREAKING NEWS"

I thought it was the Italian one that was in full retreat

3 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Nope - I think that variant has changed direction again and is going forwards once more 🤪

38 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Apparently it changed sides and is now friendly with the Vaccine and has hung the leaders of the French Variant from telegraph poles

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

5 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55995645

and the march towards yet more criminalisation of the public continue. Yet carry a knife round london and you’ll get a counselling session and funding to stop you reoffending. All the while - footballers paid millions a week will continue to virtue signal and take the knee.

It’ll be so expensive because it will be a standard public sector negotiated contract where the government agrees to pay a rate at least three times more expensive than a normal person could get.

8 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Should have used axle stands - perhaps he could not find any to nick !!!

• Haha 1