free hit
counters
Coronavirus - Page 205 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

According to the ONS, we had about 4.9 million active cases in the UK last week. About 1 in 13 of us. Due to the decline in testing, you can no longer read much into the daily totals reported by the Government. The real numbers of new cases are significantly higher than that. Also worth noting the consistently low numbers of vaccinations.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Over an hour wait due to the queue at my local vaccination spot today...

20220402_115610.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Had my 4th a month ago. Caught coronavirus last week for the first time and have been quite  ill.

• Sad 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Alice and myself had our clot shots yesterday. She had her second - mine was my third. 

local drop in centre in Worcester. No queues whatsoever - in and out in 5 minutes. All so we can both book a holiday very shortly. I swore I’d not have another jab.

this morning - my arm is dead - and I’ve already cleaned up puke from Alice missing the toilet this morning. Think we are in for a rough day.

Daisy gave over 100 jabs on her last shift - she is definitely seeing a pick up in take up. Last Friday she even had one person have a full on seizure just after vaccination - but this is a person with history of such things and completely unrelated to the covid jab itself - before anyone moans 🤪

Only here once

After my Father in Law had an episode and suspected Stroke on Saturday he sat in an ambulance for 7 hours as there were no beds. 

After a stroke, when you are meant to be seen within the "Golden Hour".

As you may know a family member is an A&E Consultant. She says its all down to COVID. Virtually half of the people she is seeing right now have COVID. 

Govt won't be telling you this though, might make them look bad or something! Oh and her and her Partner have both just had it for their second time in 3 months. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Covid: Nine new symptoms added to official list - BBC News

1. shortness of breath
  2. feeling tired or exhausted
  3. aching body
  4. headache
  5. sore throat
  6. blocked or runny nose
  7. loss of appetite
  8. diarrhoea
  9. feeling sick or being sick

Everything but number 7. I ate shit loads of crap. Body craved Chocolate and cakes and stuff. Mainly because savoury I couldn't really taste i knew it was savory or hot but it it didn't have any flavour. Could taste sweet though, which is really weird.

Oh and I was inordinately horny for some reason! Like really really unusually so. Not that you wanted to know.

• Haha 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
16 hours ago, Kimbers said:

Oh and I was inordinately horny for some reason! Like really really unusually so. Not that you wanted to know.

That would explain why the sheep in Wales have become so scatty in recent months.

• Haha 1

Only here once

On 02/04/2022 at 17:45, Bibs said:

Over an hour wait due to the queue at my local vaccination spot today...

20220402_115610.jpg

Pretty sure you've got it mixed up with the one of the queue for pensions.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

On 02/04/2022 at 09:35, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

According to the ONS, we had about 4.9 million active cases in the UK last week. About 1 in 13 of us. Due to the decline in testing, you can no longer read much into the daily totals reported by the Government. The real numbers of new cases are significantly higher than that. Also worth noting the consistently low numbers of vaccinations.

ONS data comes from random sampling and so is more accurate, but takes longer to be collected. As you say daily figures are pretty meaningless now.

NHS under huge strain as A&Es turn away ambulances

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61023908

Hospitals are under "enormous strain", with growing numbers so busy they are having to divert ambulances to other sites because they are unable to cope.

Over the past week, 20 NHS Accident and Emergency departments in England issued diverts, with patients taken elsewhere.............

A new vaccine gets UK approval, have not heard the name before.

Valneva Covid vaccine approved for use in UK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61104594