free hit
counters
Coronavirus - Page 46 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Coronavirus

Barrykearley

91684703_10157162992421169_8072476249278

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There is this in the Daily Telegraph.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/03/31/italy-demands-solidarity-germany-coronavirus-crisis-rifts-deepen/

Italy demands solidarity from Germany, or EU 'will cease to exist'
European Union in 'mortal danger' because of divisions over virus crisis, says former Italian premier.

Italian politicians took out a full-page advertisement in one of Germany's most prestigious newspapers on Tuesday, urging parsimonious northern Europe to do more to help the south through the coronavirus crisis amid an increasingly bitter rift within the EU.

MPs and mayors from across the Italian political spectrum implored Germany for help and lashed out at the Netherlands in the pages of Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Germany's leading conservative daily.

They urged Berlin to drop its opposition to a proposed EU scheme to issue so-called "coronabonds" to raise funds to fight the crisis.

The rest It's behind the paywall.

• Gold FFM

Bet she got plenty of offers to lift her to the top shelf     

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

2 hours ago, ChrisJ said:

Where are they getting all the medical hardware from and where are they eventually going to put all the medical hardware?

The News here mentioned that we should be heading to our peak in May/June so I am expecting to be WFH for at least 3 months.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

7 hours ago, Mark Blanchard said:

I'm still taking my cars to Tescos and still getting filmed by every chav out there as usual as I enter and leave.

It's also good for my massive fragile ego, which needs a boost every now and then.

Chavs in Henley?

Gone downhill since we left! 😉

6 hours ago, Mysterae said:

@Bibs So that's why they call them pissed'tens! 

But there's eleven

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Bibs said:

Promise I'm not panic buying but Virgin Wines are back up to speed :thumbup:

20200401_231905.jpg

That’s that socket outlet I sent my top sparks round to fit wasn’t it, we call him The Invisible Making Good Man and you can see why 😂

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, SFO said:

very easy to spend other people’s money

Agreed. We'd be screwed right now if Scotland had voted for Independence at the referendum.

• Love 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

To be fair, that wall is 300 years old. While I appreciate it's not the easiest to replicate the finish on, that's not the best is it! :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

So had notification they Denmans Rexel are putting lots of staff on furlough now as well. Centralising supply capability to a few branches and using UPS to  deliver 

Only here once