free hit
counters
“Yorkshire! Yorkshire!” - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

“Yorkshire! Yorkshire!”

Evening all. Pretty late to the party posting anything up and reading through stuff on here! I bought this car  last May from I believe a member on here, ticking off a box that’s been blank ever since I saw an orange S2 pull into Silverstone campsite when I was 15 back in 2006. Several french and German cars later, managed to scrape the pennies together!

Spec was pretty amazing from the guy I got it from, best colour (matching the old RB182 clios!), carbon front access panel, carbon seats, carbon sills, alcantara throughout, uprated 410 clutch & flywheel, and the Alias carbon mirrors.

It’s been on a fair few trips since where COVID allowing, including some wet Nurburgring laps which left stains on the seat...all it seems to do is make me want to save up for a 410 now! 

Don’t have many plans with it as think it’s bob on for a 350, but I would love to put a Cup wing on there at some point soon, and some harnesses. Any further down the line and I’d be into 380 money I guess! Anyway, thanks for the future advice I will probably be asking for!

A few pics below, some on the Ring-trip with my old RS4 I sold a mate to fund this (still regret that), and an Oulton reflection shot taken by LOT photo guy.

Matt

140C026C-81E9-4CE9-9D42-7135725F3AFC.jpeg

7A171E95-6ABD-42CA-85B8-A66454698FB9.jpeg

C971D550-D06B-4D62-A21A-AEA5308A2F7C.jpeg

F603B474-B899-4861-B766-95EE99EE5990.jpeg

C65AC71A-B8C5-4AFC-8D0C-804494DF5DFF.jpeg

3E7775C1-15B3-45C7-B30D-64EBAC7849E4.jpeg

DB4CADBE-5E01-434C-8FA2-1C8DF98B0C7B.jpeg

6F95983C-0940-404B-BA28-8BDF662DDC91.jpeg

47423FF7-7B50-44FD-BD13-6C033298792E.jpeg

Edited by BTG
  • Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evening all. Pretty late to the party posting anything up and reading through stuff on here! I bought this car  last May from I believe a member on here, ticking off a box that’s been blank ever since

On the sauce again?  USA? Ok wtf! Ill give it a go...bleach all round! :-)   buddsy

Buddsy for president ✌️

Posted Images

Welcome! Lovely colour on the car and nice snaps too, the Oulton Park shot especially :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice one!

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have got out and about a fair bit!

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

1 hour ago, Buddsy said:

Nice one!

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you have got out and about a fair bit!

buddsy

Buddsy for president ✌️

• Love 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

Lovely car, I thought the 350s still had the 4 rear lights with the 380's upwards getting the changed rear?

Edit: Check Lotus website, they do....maybe you've got a 380 after all or someone specced it that way?

Edit 2: No, ignore me, looked at your first rear pick again and its clearly got them!  But latter ones don't?

1 hour ago, Techyd said:

Lovely car, I thought the 350s still had the 4 rear lights with the 380's upwards getting the changed rear?

Edit: Check Lotus website, they do....maybe you've got a 380 after all or someone specced it that way?

Edit 2: No, ignore me, looked at your first rear pick again and its clearly got them!  But latter ones don't?

Unless I'm mistaken, aren't the 2nd lot (inner lights) more reflectors than lights? That's probably why they don't show up in some lighting?

Would have been nice if it was a 380! One day maybe... :)

Edited by BTG
spelling
12 hours ago, top-plumber said:

Buddsy for president ✌️

On the sauce again? :lol:

USA? Ok wtf! Ill give it a go...bleach all round! :-)

buddsy

• Haha 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777