free hit
counters
Ex wives pain in my life - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ex wives pain in my life

On a slightly dark reaction ūüôĀ

my decidedly dreadful ex wife commented at weekend that my truly extravagant lifestyle of owning a flash car , clothes , trainers etc which forms her regular arguments aimed at me this time centred around me paying more money to her as she wants to send our daughter to private school next year ! 
now I want the best for my daughter but here’s kettle calling pot black ... 

my ex has owned two Audi TTRs one in bright pink ! She now has Discovery and some weird jap k type car , lives in plus £1/2 million house with collection of miniature horses and goats , chickens , dogs and cats ! 
not to mention at every turn she tries her best to stop me maintain my relationship with my daughter ! 
Actually if she got COVID I wouldn’t shed a tear ! Now that’s awful thing to say but this narcissistic ex is pain in life ! 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Private schools can be terrible places. I boarded from age 6 to 17, it was hell. Facilities are good, as you'd expect, but your kid will be bought up with a whole bunch of rich kids. Doesn't make for

Put your mind at rest regarding the 'poisoning your daughter's mind against you', the ex might try but it won't happen. Kids are amazingly perceptive and they have unconditional love for their parents

A good buddy of mine has an ex just like this. My advice then was to let her frustrate you and just keep sending it back to court. She was a full on C##t - but in the end - the judge told her in

Seriously @Cdm2018 private schools aren’t great. My missus wanted to send ours - and I was absolutely resolute that it’s a bloody waste of money. 
Tell the witch to get a job and pay for it herself.

Only here once

20 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Seriously @Cdm2018 private schools aren’t great. My missus wanted to send ours - and I was absolutely resolute that it’s a bloody waste of money. 
Tell the witch to get a job and pay for it herself.

Yes Barry but this woman is demented ! She stops me in lockdown from seeing my daughter which breaches the court order I secured ! She claims she shielding as she had cancer some 4 years ago. She even claimed she was¬†diagnosed with sickle cell disease and this could be passed onto my daughter ? Oh yes i know it‚Äôs a genetic disease and my ex is white European ūüė≥¬†¬†I could go on but no I am not selling my car but I will make sacrifices to find my share of the fees as I don‚Äôt want my daughters mind being poisoned against me¬†

Nothing against private schools, but I doubt parents have been getting value for money over the last two school years. Do they still have to pay the same fees for having their kids at home sat in front of the laptop like state schools?

We have a few friends @LotusLeftLotusRight whom send their kids private - provision over lock down has been brilliant for them since day 1. The state schools have been a scandal - teachers (not all!) and unions should be utterly ashamed of their inaction - the government should have stuck the boot in hard and firm early on. Before the defenders pop up - just consider if nurses refused to work like teachers have.

One of the worse things you can do is allow the witch to ride roughshod over you on the @Cdm2018. It can be very hard - but being a parent is a long game chap.

Only here once

3 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

The one advantage some of the private schools have, is the network your kids might generate.

Seriously - this is true with the true elite - at the very best schools. Not so at most though as frankly it’s full of middle class folks whom are almost bankrupting themselves to pay the fees.

• Like 1

Only here once

Err?

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

As I had high jacked another thread I thought I get some counsel and sense of reality from others?

I have ex wife from HELL ! She is a narcissist and almost everyday bombards me with messages or demands ! However she outwardly appears to be Mary Poppins which is false persona 

It’s all about control and power she had control of our daughter she knows she can manipulate the court order as she gets two bites at cherry before court will get fed of her antics and in meantime it costs me £ks in legal costs ! 
All this stress and anxiety over the 8 years since the divorce as caused me to have a stroke luckily I hadn‚Äôt suffered too many after effects ūü§Ē

• Sad 2
  • Gold FFM

@Cdm2018 - just enjoy your beautiful red Evora. It's not really an extravagence so don't feel guilty and be their for your kid(s) when they need you.

Enjoy people's reactions to seeing your car and enjoy, when you can getting the kids in it so they can enjoy your not so guilty pleasure too.

• Love 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Cheers Andy & Barry for your thoughts 

yes private school don’t necessarily make good people when they emerge and I worry as my ex a narcissist the image of your child going to private school promotes her ego and it’s nothing to do with getting a good education 

as for my daughter she loves the Evora she told my adult sons that when she learns to drive¬†it will be Evora that will be hers ! lol ūü§ĒūüėÄ

I will be writing an email to my ex clearly stipulating what I am going to contribute , however as usual my ex will ignore it as she does with court order , I  remember she called the judge an idiot when he declared my court order with daughter 

• Like 1

My mate was in a similar situation and in the end went to court where his Ex had his support cut because she was "Making unfair demands" and being unreasonable with what she was spending the money on (He proved she was out drinking 3-4 nights a week, heavy smoker, bought a flash car for new Boyfriend, shopped at Waitrose etc.

Get a good lawyer, she may get a nasty shock.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Yes read up on narcissistic people , I keep my contact to minimum however latterly she getting my daughter to call ¬†me to tell me about the school fees etc. I don‚Äôt want to go down the court route as it‚Äôs can cost and courts are not operating at present also cases take months for hearing to be arranged ūüėģ

Private schools does seem to be a woman thing. Just because you pay doesn't make them better unless they are on the top ten

• Like 2

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Putting some balance back, I've found that for some children private education is absolutely the right thing for them.

The parents I know who send kids there do so for the best of reasons and it is genuinely financially painful for the vast majority.

Yes of course there are exceptions but to generalise that those who send their kids to private school do it for bragging rights is like saying that those who buy sports cars are doing it because they're lacking in the trouser dept. 

Clive, sorry about the issues with the ex.

• Like 1

I have no massive objections to private schools, the place in question I know about and it’s decent ethos also saves me about 30 miles and hour in travel. 
what I fear is my ex manipulating my daughter to get me to pay for the extras which can seriously mount up in school life ? I need to and will do take a firm stance having already discussed with my 9 yr old realities of life when in comes to money  

Our daughter is going to private school for 6th form from this September. She is both academic and sporting (has gained a sports scholarship to the school in question), and she should be able to thrive there.

It was the complete lack of teaching during lockdown 1 that has brought this about, plus the crap sporting ambition (despite fantastic facilities) from her current school. We have looked around locally for another state school, but the feedback we have received from parents from other schools is that they have not had any better experience.

Son (Y8) is staying at the state school, and we'll see how things are in a couple of years time, and his wishes for the future, before deciding if we would do the same.

1 hour ago, Bazza 907 said:

is like saying that those who buy sports cars are doing it because they're lacking in the trouser dept. 

Do you want me to stop calling you "Bazza 14 Sports Cars" now then? :lol:

• Haha 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I'm obviously in the minority in this community as far as schooling is concerned. I went to private school and it was the best thing for me and was quite a sacrifice financially for my parents.

In terms of extra curricular activities, private school offered me experiences I'd have never had access to or considered if I'd gone to a state school.

• Like 1