free hit
counters
I've only gone and done it!! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I've only gone and done it!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Everyone Well, been thinking for a couple of months now about selling my lovely Esprit SE and Elan M100 SE and getting an Evora. After trawling through Evora ads for a couple of months i

Well, picked the car up today and i love it! Not ideal driving conditions but i found the car was great to drive, effortless power, the IPS gearbox changes nice and smoothly. The cockpit is a lov

Thanks everyone. Yes, it is the one that was a Sytner. I promise to post pics as soon as i collect the car. Can't wait 😀

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Another local one/one coming home 👍

Nice one Peter, now it wouldn’t be right and proper unless you posted a couple of photos, would it? 😀

^ What he said! 

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing the new toy :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Fantastic - you wont regret it (famous last words!), the gearbox is just great in sports mode.  With this gearbox, you'll find downshifts are faster when you are braking and the rev matching never gets old 🙂

Looking forward to pics and thoughts!

• Gold FFM

Lotus_Evora_Roger_Daltrey_01pop.jpg

2011-lotus-evora-s-roger--1.jpg

👍 😀

Edited by JimH

Thanks Chaps!

That's the one i was talking about Jim, thanks 😀

In answer to your question Steve, the red sill flashes are vinyl/graphics.

Glad i got the car home but i really want another long drive......i guess i will have to wait until March!