free hit
counters
Team Lotus’ Exige (with Awesome Alias23 front splitter and side skirts) - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Team Lotus’ Exige (with Awesome Alias23 front splitter and side skirts)

• Bravo73 changed the title to Team Lotus’ Exige (with Awesome Alias23 front splitter and side skirts)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Everyone, just sharing few pictures of my car with Alias 23 front splitter and side skirts + new wrapped with 3m 1080 sky blue. front splitter from alias 23 fits perfectly to original

@EldonZ didn't put protection film as it'll turn yellow overtime and cannot be replaced. Could use same wrap in small round pieces to patch any stone chips but car will need rewrap at some point.

Wrap looks good!

Posted Images

Did you have the door seals, etc. wrapped, too? Did they remove the headlights, etc. ?

I'm installing new clams on my Cup-R and I'm thinking about getting the wrapped instead of repainted. It looks like wrapping would be about half the cost of painting the car. Is that what you found?

Thanks,
Eldon

• Like 1

@EldonZ yes, need to remove headlight, front splitter, side skirts, door seal, door cards, scoops, roof.

I had the car inner fully wrapped as well

Cost might be similar to paint but I didn't ask.

Edited by Team Lotus

@Team LotusThanks for the response. Did you have protection film installed over the wrap? It sounds like you did what I have been told that a few people will do and makes the car look like it was painted. I'm really leaning towards a wrap but just haven't decided, yet.

Thanks,
Eldon

• Like 1