free hit
counters
Non black pack Exige - Yellow - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

26 minutes ago, Martrack said:

Do you have some more info / technical specifications about the car itself ? 😎

Not really tbh, I know very little about it other than its a 390 final edition so I guess other than the hp, it'll have some little additions and changes. I just knew I wanted an Exige as I used to have an S3 Elise, and they have some good finance deals on new ones, so I went for it.

Apparently details will be released in the next couple of weeks though.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So that's basically what I've ordered. Although I have no idea what wing is on it or what front access panel it is, or really what much of it will look like. I've just taken a punt that it won't look

Mine is yellow and came with the rear in yellow. Looked terrible 😆

Fingers crossed. I'm just hopeful of a slightly more "normal" summer to get out on some B roads to enjoy it.

Posted Images

Castle posted this on their Facebook a couple of weeks ago and didn’t state what it was, maybe a 390. Looks Like a 350 with forged wheels and 410 side scoops

72E07F28-AA30-49C4-A7AA-53C91FAC7CFC.jpeg.3cd5f7a340638e79ad05597a7b1da29a.jpeg

Edited by R300XXX
7 minutes ago, R300XXX said:

Castle posted this on their Facebook a couple of weeks ago and didn’t state what it was, maybe a 390. Looks Like a 350 with forged wheels and 410 side scoops

72E07F28-AA30-49C4-A7AA-53C91FAC7CFC.jpeg.3cd5f7a340638e79ad05597a7b1da29a.jpeg

Ahhh, that's interesting, they blurred out the model number on the licence plate. That makes sense then.

Thanks