Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Non black pack Exige - Yellow - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Non black pack Exige - Yellow

Hi.

I've put a deposit down on a factory order Exige, I don't think I can say the version yet but you can imagine. I need to decide on the spec but I've been told I'm not able to mix and match black pack options with the new version, I absolutely want a body colored roof and side pods, so would need to go black pack delete option.

Does anyone have any pics of a non-black pack rear end? Preferably in yellow. I know I can look on the configurator, but it's never the same as the real world and I can't see any on Google. It seems everyone goes for the black pack rear end with a bright colour.

Thanks

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, ShodanJAB said:

Hi.

I've put a deposit down on a factory order Exige, I don't think I can say the version yet but you can imagine. I need to decide on the spec but I've been told I'm not able to mix and match black pack options with the new version, I absolutely want a body colored roof and side pods, so would need to go black pack delete option.

Does anyone have any pics of a non-black pack rear end? Preferably in yellow. I know I can look on the configurator, but it's never the same as the real world and I can't see any on Google. It seems everyone goes for the black pack rear end with a bright colour.

Thanks

So...what version is it..?

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Run-out/final version, I imagine.

👍.

2 hours ago, GFWilliams said:

Mine is yellow and came with the rear in yellow. Looked terrible 😆

6F809332-414A-4410-8EB2-99A9570955A2.jpeg.f6609e3fb4b96884bf9d9c8134dfa374.jpeg

73A7D13D-CD33-4B56-A66F-D1629648E94F.jpeg.73cc6eac2b224b6b4944eaf5f3e4f36e.jpeg

Interesting, I do prefer the black rear, but I don't actually mind the yellow rear either to be honest. Not enough to put me off buying it I guess. How much did it cost you to have the rear resprayed?

• Like 1

Snows when they were a dealer, had a silver 410 pre-reg without the black pack, chap that bought it either posted some pictures on here or the V6 Facebook page a few months ago

• Like 1

On my yellow Roadster from a few ago I got the LOTUS replaced with black. Originally I had the rear section black wrapped, but didn’t like the result, so had it removed and replaced with the black letters.

B84A5323-95E1-4068-BD3F-309588B66C56.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I haven't seen a single exige that I like with body colour rear. When I was looking for one its one of the BIG thigs that put me off.

When I bought my car it had body colour wing mirrors, and spoiler ends. Before I picked it up I had lotus get them painted in the soft finish matt black to match the rear end

I've not seen many non black packs to be fair, seems to be a must have for most. I decided to be brave though and ordered it totally non-black pack in yellow. I quite like the look on the configurator, but thought if I don't like it I'll just get it sprayed. I tend to love bright cars so should be ok for me. Although it's a final edition though so I actually have no idea what it looks like, just guessing based on the limited info I know.

• Like 1

This Type 25 rear works pretty well......I’d personally say the darker colours suit body colour best. The likes of black 430 Cups (2nd & 3rd pic) actually look better body colour, I’d suggest....😎

32C6734B-B493-41EF-93B9-65DE8E8E0DB5.jpeg

B000C9E7-2B14-4A1C-BC85-C2EA48CF20C2.jpeg

04EF9863-3009-42F7-8B98-D0E45FC56106.jpeg

7 minutes ago, ShodanJAB said:

So that's basically what I've ordered. Although I have no idea what wing is on it or what front access panel it is, or really what much of it will look like. I've just taken a punt that it won't look terrible 🤣

If it’s like the image above, it will have the Sport carbon rear spoiler.......which is a nice piece of kit and if not specced different from standard, will come with a carbon front access panel I’d imagine - it’ll be lovely!😎

2 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

If it’s like the image above, it will have the Sport carbon rear spoiler.......which is nice piece of kit and a carbon front access panel I’d imagine - it’ll be lovely!😎

Fingers crossed.

I'm just hopeful of a slightly more "normal" summer to get out on some B roads to enjoy it.

• Like 2