free hit
counters
Chance to buy 2009 launch edition Evora - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Chance to buy 2009 launch edition Evora

On 27/01/2021 at 13:14, Europa S said:

Thanks for the feedback. Car drives very well, has full service history and recently MOT and serviced back in September at Craig Moncrieffs. Seemingly there is still an on-going issue with the spanner light coming on upon start up, which owner has advised me this is due to AC needing fixed again?

Overall minor things are not going to bother me all that much, as long as it will drive as will be my only mode of transport and plan to use it daily. It has the added bonus of the 2ubular exhaust which makes the car sound as it should in my opinion. 

Also wandering how did you manage a test drive during lockdown? 
keeping an eye on the market and logistics is a problem I find on most things 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought mine with more miles, a list of jobs to be done that I compiled on the walk round and test drive and still made the maths work to jump from my Elise. There are plenty of threads on here to he

I think that the need to fit an after market exhaust is isn't always need , mine turned up with the Lotus Sports exhaust and 3rd CAT delete and looks like that have both been on since it came out of t

Fair call. Mine had the Lotus Sports exhaust also, but it wasn’t quite enough for me. Each to their own.

He only said it drives well, not that he'd driven it.....

Dave.

21 minutes ago, Europa S said:

The car is not advertised as it is a friend of a work colleague looking to sell it and knows that I have been looking. 

Nice. 
there’s a list here of some LE here somewhere by reg

what colour is it?

I think if I were the o/p I’d decide if I wanted it and I’d bought it before I reviled which one it was, you never know who could be reading this............😉

Edited by RHDV8