free hit
counters
Looking for Paintshop for front clam refresh - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Looking for Paintshop for front clam refresh

Hi - just returned to the Lotus fold after a wee while away. Have owned a number of Elise/Exige over the years including a new S1 in 1999 and S2 111s in 2004. Various others over the years and as I get older keep thinking the last one will be just that! However, I can't help myself looking at the market and have now bought a 1998 S1 in need of a mild restoration. Got the front clam off which needs refreshed and I'm looking for a recommendation for a paint shop to carry out this work. Based in West Lothian so somewhere in East/Central Scotland. Any help much appreciated. Thanks. Jim.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PROTEK in Bathgate would be my "go to" and they have lost of Lotus experience.

Thanks Guys - much appreciated. I'll try Protek.

• Gold FFM

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I used Protek in Bathgate https://protek-bathgate.co.uk for a spray job on my Esprit and was very impressed with them. I have also used Roden Motors in Broxburn http://www.stewartrodenmotors.co.uk for a Pearlescent Paint job on my X5. They were recommended to me by Aston Martin Edinburgh and did a job job too.

3 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Ditto!

Lots of Lotus experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Ask for Kevin Gallacher, Top Man, they did repairs and paint on my evora, there is never a problem with Protek, Very professional.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.