free hit
counters
Omologato launch "Heritage Racing Special" watch, a must for Lotus fans (inc amazing JPS Esprit pics!) - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Omologato launch "Heritage Racing Special" watch, a must for Lotus fans (inc amazing JPS Esprit pics!)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You managed to find a two digit one too!

Click for more  

If only it was mechanical rather than battery powered quartz.

Posted Images

I just missed out on getting one of these earlier in the year, another British Watch brand but with Swiss Mechanical Movement this time doing the JPS theme.. all sold out now annoyingly.

Screenshot_20210106-135513~2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

I bought one last lockdown, then spent two weeks cleaning the Esprit just so you will talk to me at the next meet up! 

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

My GT3 is covered in crap and I wear a Fitbit, and he still talks to me.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

She's most accommodating.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

2 hours ago, Dan E said:

He is obviously very fickle. I prefer talking to his wife anyway 

She who knows says all blokes are bullshitters, and has demanded irrefutable proof that you bought a Bremont. This must be in the form of a photo of you wearing it next to a highly-polished Esprit.

Once proof of ownership has been established, you will receive a unique gift from the USA, blagged by ‘er indoors, not available to the general public anywhere, and not to be resold on eBay like you usually do.

Oh, you MUST wash behind your ears, and Rick definitely won’t have one.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

I can prove I bought a Fitbit. Where's my gift?

• Haha 1

You managed to find a two digit one too! :lol:

• Haha 2

Evora NA

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Chillidoggy said:

She who knows says all blokes are bullshitters, and has demanded irrefutable proof that you bought a Bremont. This must be in the form of a photo of you wearing it next to a highly-polished Esprit.

Once proof of ownership has been established, you will receive a unique gift from the USA, blagged by ‘er indoors, not available to the general public anywhere, and not to be resold on eBay like you usually do.

Oh, you MUST wash behind your ears, and Rick definitely won’t have one.

are you calling me out on this? Can you tell Shan I am going to come down and move stuff around in the garage and throw some dust around. 

But proof is here but I know as a defence lawyer not to show my hand too early 

12 hours ago, Dan E said:

are you calling me out on this? Can you tell Shan I am going to come down and move stuff around in the garage and throw some dust around. 

But proof is here but I know as a defence lawyer not to show my hand too early 

Genuine offer as previously stated. No catches, I'm a man of my word.

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

I tried.  I really did.  But it's like talking to the cat.