free hit
counters
Evora recalls - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hi All, looking for some advice. 

I have owned a 2010 na Evora in Bahrain for the last 5 - 6 years (and a Elan M100 for about 20 years) and in this time we have not had a proper Lotus dealer. 

Luckily, we have now just had the Lotus dealer from the UAE open a service center and showroom in Bahrain. It will be so nice to see Lotus cars having a proper presence in Bahrain, with staff that actually know the cars and have had proper training on how to maintain them. 

They have very kindly offered to look into what recalls are due on my car and implement them for me.  I can not thank them enough. 

Is there a list anywhere I can access to show what recalls should have been done on my car since 2010?

Kind regards

Wayne

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As well as recalls there will be service bulletins, software upgrades etc which may not listed on the public recall sites.  The VSIC site I think does have them all, but only tells you what applies to your car not whether it has already been done.

Your dealer will be able to use the car's VIN to get a full list of what's relevant for your car and what's been recorded with Lotus as already done.  If they can't (and they really should) then contact Customer Services at the factory direct.