free hit
counters
New 350 sport - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good evening All, I’m excited to say that I have joined the gang this week. It was delivered to me on Wednesday.  It’s a new 350 sport in yellow.  I have had a few nice cars before but I do like th

Posted Images

Welcome to TLF and back to Lotus ownership! Ballsy buying without driving but you're in for a pleasant surprise when you get the chance to have some proper fun with it! 👍

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Great to see another new lotus out on the road, have fun with it. 

• Gold FFM

@lockey that looks a beauty. I do like that bright yellow Lotus paint. Looks stunning in the flesh too. Hope you enjoy it to the full.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Welcome and congratulations.  That looks stunning!  You'll love it.

Skimming down your list of previous cars my eyes stopped at the Noble before reading it was your favourite.  I agree it's one of the most memorable cars I've driven, including amongst some equally rare and more expensive supercars.

The other circuit near you is of course Hethel.  Well worth looking out for the Lotus On Track sessions there, and of course the Lotus Driving Academy training is excellent.  As a previous Exige owner and track driver you probably know this already.

Look forward to reading about your experiences.

:driving: