free hit
counters
JPS Seat Material available - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

JPS Seat Material available

I have found a supplier that will remake the JPS seat trim based on pics I've sent . This will be UK spec ( as certainly the US trim is different , don't know about others ) . 

Now the supplier wants a minimum batch quantity , understandably . 

So my question is - is there anyone else that would be interested in the material ??

( Of course this would all be subject to the manufacturer actually producing the right stuff , but they do seem confident , to be proven ) 

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Agreed - will be subject to them getting it right prior to production . They do seem very experienced thou . 
I will send them my armrest next week 

Did you see the last episode of Salvage Hunters: Classic Car where they got a company to remake the material for Lancia Delta?

I have no plans to retrim #40 at present, but would certainly be interested to know the cost of the necessary fabric.

Perhaps Steve might want to add some to the SJS spare parts collection?

On 09/02/2021 at 17:41, Fridge said:

Did you see the last episode of Salvage Hunters: Classic Car where they got a company to remake the material for Lancia Delta?

That's who I'm talking with :)

• Like 1

I send my armrest off -  the supplier is fairly confident they can do a good match and I hope we will have a sample in 4 weeks ( with and without the " depressions " ). 

• 4 weeks later...