free hit
counters
Exige Final editions - Page 6 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content


Exige Final editions


MarkieT

Recommended Posts

Jeez oh.....I think I need to stop “reassuring” folk.....or Fire Red will become more common than I’m truly comfortable with!🤔😂

All the best lads - you’re gonna love your new cars!👏🏻👏🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Silverstone are an ace dealership and they'll be outsourcing the detailing and PPF to a trusted partner who will I'm sure do it on site at Silverstone before you collect. You'll just as well getting them to do it as anywhere else with the plus it won't travel before the PPF is applied. 

Congratulations, looks epic too :D

 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Bibs,

That’s what I’m thinking re the ppf. Getting it done straight away takes any hassle out of it and as you say it will be as clean and tidy as can be. Certainly is the preferred option.

I was looking at Daytona blue as well which will also look fantastic. 
But it was always  going to be fire red 😍
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, delta3 said:

fire red sure seems popular! my 390 fe is in daytona blue. slotted in for july production. the wait is killing me...

What is the spec?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 25/03/2021 at 07:39, ShodanJAB said:

It seems as though my 390FE should be one of the first UK customer deliveries. April delivery apparently.

I'll have to do a YouTube review I guess then. 😀

 

awesome! looking forward to the video

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm specing my 390FE now with dealer and I have few questions.

Currently I'm thinking about getting Solid Yellow (first lotus has to be yellow) one with black-pack, but asking dealer if they can make it with yellow roof. Black wheels, alcantara seats and wheel, yellow stitching. AC and radio.  No carbon fibre stuff.

What do you think about sound insulation upgreade (790€)? It's going to be driven mostly on road for trips. Yes/No?
Yellow (350€) or black brake calipers? They probably get dirty fast anyways?
What about full interior carpeting, anyone know if thats nice upgrade?
Do you know if 390 has same supercharger as 420?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Inversed said:

I'm specing my 390FE now with dealer and I have few questions.

Currently I'm thinking about getting Solid Yellow (first lotus has to be yellow) one with black-pack, but asking dealer if they can make it with yellow roof. Black wheels, alcantara seats and wheel, yellow stitching. AC and radio.  No carbon fibre stuff.

What do you think about sound insulation upgreade (790€)? It's going to be driven mostly on road for trips. Yes/No?
Yellow (350€) or black brake calipers? They probably get dirty fast anyways?
What about full interior carpeting, anyone know if thats nice upgrade?
Do you know if 390 has same supercharger as 420?
 

it's mostly personal preference imo, i didn't want those options bc i only use it for spirited drives so i want the sounds and don't want the weight. i just got the basic floor mats. yellow calipers will get dirty but still looks nice if u like the bling. from what i gathered, 390 seems to have the same supercharger (not 100% sure tho).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

390 has the same drivetrain as 420 - confirmed by Lotus Silverstone - except different engine tune. 

great that you are speccing now, I thought all specs had to be in already 

11 hours ago, Inversed said:

What about full interior carpeting, anyone know if thats nice upgrade?

Carpet good idea as the exposed aluminium might be hot or cold to touch if you are wearing shorts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

The main colour of car I looking at was fire red or metallic Gray. the one that was able was metallic Gray the spec

Exige Sport 390

Trim Black Alcantara with yellow Stitching

Floor Mats

Alcantara Steering Wheel

Full Carpets

Interior Colour Pack Metallic Grey ( I would of picked yellow )

Yellow Calipers

Metallic Paint (Metallic Grey)

Cruise Control      ( I would no have cruise control )

Stereo plus four speakers   (  I would not have stereo )

Sound Insulation

Air Conditioning

Silver Forged Alloys

The car is at the garage going down in two weeks to look at it and hopefully should get two weeks later 😊

 

Edited by mr.par
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, mr.par said:

The main colour of car I looking at was fire red or metallic Gray. the one that was able was metallic Gray the spec

Exige Sport 390

Trim Black Alcantara with yellow Stitching

Floor Mats

Alcantara Steering Wheel

Full Carpets

Interior Colour Pack Metallic Grey ( I would of picked yellow )

Yellow Calipers

Metallic Paint (Metallic Grey)

Cruise Control      ( I would no have cruise control )

Stereo plus four speakers   (  I would not have stereo )

Sound Insulation

Air Conditioning

Silver Forged Alloys

The car is at the garage going down in two weeks to look at it and hopefully should get two weeks later 😊

 

Bell & Colvill?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but not to Lotus.


Just paid the deposit on a 430FE,  arrives in July. I went for Essex Blue but chopped and changed between the Vivid Green. Never seen an Essex Blue in the flesh but I hope its as good as it looks in the pictures I've seen.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DangerousDave said:

Gonna get some bc te37 style gold wheels to go with my metalic grey 390

That will look fab! Although I’d skip the diamond cut edge for many reasons. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM
30 minutes ago, Jcx said:

That will look fab! Although I’d skip the diamond cut edge for many reasons. 

We do very much agree on that!  I think the diamond cut edge looks crass / cheap / naff. Choose the one you like the most from those words :)

 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd say simply that adding a polished rim makes the visual a little 'busy' for a car that has no other silver trim.  Also, IMO it makes the wheels look smaller by interrupting the interface between the wheel and the tyre.  PLUS they are much more costly to repair if curbed and they can only be re-cut a limited number of times.  Not curbing wheels solves that though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...