free hit
counters
Evora Final Editions - Wish list - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Final Editions - Wish list

What would be your Final Editon Evora?

I like a two version approach, Sport and Touring:

Evora 420 Touring:

Adjustable Öhlins, Recaro seats, All creature comforts (DAB, NAVi, Soundsystem, Apple Car Play, Smart phone induction, Sound insulation etc), Trunk heat isolation for better use. Auto and manual. Colours: Empire Green metalic, Essex Blue metalic, Fire Red, Black, Azure Blue etc..

Evora 450 Sport:

Adjustable Öhlins, lightweight max power, carbon fiber everywhere. Only Manual. Rear Wing etc.. Colours: Liquid Yellow, Motorsport Green etc.

C7364A14-3153-463E-B3E3-2A019B7BA626.jpeg.245c449c0b7ff291437b7d73f786e2df.jpeg

• Like 2
For the few who know the difference

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 276bhp, maybe 300bhp maximum, version with the original S1 compliant suspension, smaller tyres than a 400, centre armrest and door armrest.  And the gorgeous leather gearknob back! Call it

The second one would be on permanent back-order.

I've never liked the multi-part 400 rear spoiler. The original S1 was far nicer in my humble opinion.  The later carbon ducktail pure sex (but then we all like different things!) The front of the

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, AK70 said:

Trunk heat isolation for better use.

They do actually already have fresh air ventilation for this.

https://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/long-term-tests/lotus-evora-s-ips-sports-racer-its-easy-to-forget/

• There’s a gap between the panel which holds the reversing sensors and the rear diffuser on the Evora S. This facilities fresh air circulation to keep the boot cool.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

3 minutes ago, jep said:

A 276bhp, maybe 300bhp maximum, version with the original S1 compliant suspension, smaller tyres than a 400, centre armrest and door armrest. 

I think that most would vote for more power rather than less and also have the armrests on all versions. Also 12v outlets near the front dash. All the LE elise/exige are a bit more powerful.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Lotus can do them all.

Evora 300, Evora 420, Evora 450. 

A 300 NA with the updated IPS box would be fab. The quicker IPS box never made S1 cars. It would be a very desirable car. 

I may even buy one new. 300 IPS, white with tartan seat inserts and 70s/80s Lotus font badging. 

Justin 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, RHDV8 said:

As it’s a wish list............. starting price £25,000🙄

How about buy 1 get 1 free , so could keep 1 for spares.

• Like 1

As its a wish list 450bhp- where it should always have been-, white dials, adjustable Ohlin's, back to Recaro seats.  Oh and a working air con/heating system , but then I'm in to the land of fantasy.

• Like 2

Fancy exposed gearshift

Fancy LCD dashboard

A pocket / slot to drop a phone into, I hate leaning over to throw things in the glovebox.

Non-agricultural manual gearbox

Parts availability!

1 hour ago, Bruss said:

adjustable Ohlin's,

From inside the car as well.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, jep said:

A 276bhp, maybe 300bhp maximum, version with the original S1 compliant suspension, smaller tyres than a 400, centre armrest and door armrest. 

And the gorgeous leather gearknob back!

Call it Evora L-I-M.

Justin

PS. So I can buy a 2021 na in 2030 second-hand. 😁

This, with exposed shifter and carbon roof, rear hatch a lighter radio, strip out a bit of the sound deadening (not too much!) Can we get another 100kg off the weight? I reckon so!

If they also want to make the clamshells in carbon, I can go with that too!

• Gold FFM
7 hours ago, TdM said:

lighter radio

Why bother?  You can get radio, sat nav, music from your phone. Get rid of the heavy radio and have a rear view mirror with the built in parking camera and sat nav.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Like your ideas with the 330bhp (S1 reloaded version)! "Evora 330 T" sensible priced ;-)

If Lotus brings the Evora "just" with some different color, a little bit more power and fancy LCD with higher price I would not be tempted to buy. I would then upgrade my Evora to DAB and maybe Öhlins..(expensive though..) an be happy ;-)

But I hope they give the Evora the Final Editions it deserves ;-)

For the few who know the difference
  • Gold FFM

I don't mind the carbon roof and tailgate being an option on Evora 300 LIM but personally I am not a fan of bling carbon - all a bit obvious, though in this instance it really does save a worthwhile amount of weight. 

I don't think I would much notice the weight saving so I would not spend the extra £. And I don't get a thrill from looking at carbon weave on a car. 

Justin 

• Like 1

Have to confess I am a bit of a carbon tart myself. I love the look of a nice carbon weave on one of my cars, at least. 

Since a roadster is out of the question, I honestly can’t think of too many ‘special’ bits I’d want on a run out model, over and above my current GT410 Sport. 🤔

I don't care too much for the look, but it would save a lot of weight. I reckon an NA with a chunk of weight taken out of it would be a winner. You wouldn't actually sacrifice much refinement but would give a big lift to performance improve fuel efficiency even more and just give a great all round car.

The problem with CF is the cost, but to be fair, it's not actually that expensive these days

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

I'm surprised the Evora NA does not feel a bit lighter than it does. I don't know if it is the body or engine or combination that adds to the bulk. I love my NA but certainly 10% weight-saving would be appreciated. I'm just not sure I would want to spend £5K+ achieving this. 

And if I did, I may lose other qualities of the car (refinement?). I have Elise to do the lightweight stuff, so I don't really see the need to go down that route with Evora. If I only had Evora, that would open up the discussion.

Would love to see a final edition Evora with 300bhp. It won't happen.

Justin

21 minutes ago, Celica said:

Lol, put my name down as I can’t find a Launch Edition I like lol

Should be a good time to sell if you had a mind to, what with a waiting list.