free hit
counters
Evora Final Editions - Wish list - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Final Editions - Wish list

9 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

bet it will be grey.

I am sure someone on here would like a gold one.... I think a series of bright colours would be good. I had an elite in Altair green that was a rare colour. One of the worst colours was a brown elite I saw years ago.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A 276bhp, maybe 300bhp maximum, version with the original S1 compliant suspension, smaller tyres than a 400, centre armrest and door armrest.  And the gorgeous leather gearknob back! Call it

The second one would be on permanent back-order.

I've never liked the multi-part 400 rear spoiler. The original S1 was far nicer in my humble opinion.  The later carbon ducktail pure sex (but then we all like different things!) The front of the

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, jep said:

Gold Evora.......there is a thought. 

I love brown cars, particularly metallic brown. This toffee brown is pure heaven:

1042816890_ToffeeBrownEvora2021forsale.thumb.jpg.7d70a297050853c9346df20a86aa23ae.jpg

Stunning. What does Lotus call this colour?

• Gold FFM
2 hours ago, SFO said:

Toffee brown... I assume unique with I am guessing Mr S Walker's fingerprints all over the wrapper.

Justin 

• Gold FFM

It's actually a very nice car that. A classy looking GT car.

A lot of GT410's have been unsold for a while in every colour of the rainbow. Don't think this car is especially left out to be honest.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, SFO said:

Unsellable

i don’t mind some brown cars. Mini did a Cadbury edition and there is a clubman local to me which is really nice, but it is apparently just about the worst colour you can pick for resale.

Mind you I’ve heard similar about green...

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM
7 minutes ago, Colin P said:

Unsellable

i don’t mind some brown cars. Mini did a Cadbury edition and there is a clubman local to me which is really nice, but it is apparently just about the worst colour you can pick for resale.

Mind you I’ve heard similar about green...

And purple.

And pink.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

6 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Hmmm. It remains unsold, for some reason... 🤔

I read that as unsoiled. 🤔

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, mik said:

I read that as unsoiled. 🤔

Not trying hard enough when driving?

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

How about a straight swap for all those Evora owners who bought new since 31/8/2016 and still own their cars, with free servicing if it is a Hethel Edition. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Colin P said:

How about a straight swap for all those Evora owners who bought new since 31/8/2016 and still own their cars, with free servicing if it is a Hethel Edition. 

I wonder how many that comes to   ....  one.........

• Gold FFM

Two

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

I wonder how many that comes to   ....  one.........

Should be affordable then :hrhr:

Anyone had any rumors of any upcoming Evora FE?

Did notice Hendy only have new Elise fe, Exige fe and evija on their website as new car options. 

I guess it will come before summer as they said somewhere type 131 will be presented during this period. Would make sense if they show the Evora FE before to boost sales before people turn their interest on T131. 

And maybe a really hardcore limited edition by the end of the year for a proper goodbye... But that's just me dreaming 😁