free hit
counters
My Exige Scura Presentation and QUESTION - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

My Exige Scura Presentation and QUESTION

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry I can't answer your question but what a stunning car! :wub:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Table Number: 00_00
Position: 00
Part Number: B128S0001F
Description: DOWNPIPE/CATALYST ASSY S/C
Notes:  
Qty on Car: 1
Price (each): £1,037.10
Condition: New
Stock:

Factory Order

That is the Lotus part number.

Maybe somone can find out if the Corolla 1.8 VVTI - engine code 2ZZ-GE catalytic converter can fit the Exige using the part number for Lotus.

I concur with Bibs, what a stunning car.😍

Edited by PaulLF1

Welcome / Benvido (from a fellow Galician),

I cannot help with your query but I hope you don't mind me posting here this video. I am confident this must be your car. And maybe you? 🙂

Roadmantcs - Exige Scura Black Angel

Now that we are acquainted with the car it would be great to hear more from you and the car. 🙂

Cheers,

Edited by Bibs

1 hour ago, PaulLF1 said:
Table Number: 00_00
Position: 00
Part Number: B128S0001F
Description: DOWNPIPE/CATALYST ASSY S/C
Notes:  
Qty on Car: 1
Price (each): £1,037.10
Condition: New
Stock:

Factory Order

That is the Lotus part number.

Maybe somone can find out if the Corolla 1.8 VVTI - engine code 2ZZ-GE catalytic converter can fit the Exige using the part number for Lotus.

I concur with Bibs, what a stunning car.😍

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the info. Just to be safe: does the Exige S240/ Exige 260 Cup/ Exige Scura share the same catalytic converter - and part number - despite the 20hp difference?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, ScuraSpain said:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the info. Just to be safe: does the Exige S240/ Exige 260 Cup/ Exige Scura share the same catalytic converter - and part number - despite the 20hp difference?

Thanks.

Yes. then power difference is down to map and higher flow fuel pump we have. The cat is not a restriction that needed to be changed

For your original question if you are hoping to take a catalytic convertor out of a corrola, then no that is not a direct fit part as the exhaust is different between Exige and Corolla