free hit
counters
Club Team Lotus open day and evening dinner at the Trust House hotel Norwich 1982. - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Club Team Lotus open day and evening dinner at the Trust House hotel Norwich 1982.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Club Team Lotus open day and evening dinner at the Trust House hotel Norwich 1982. The Esprit outside is the one recently restored by Lotus as it was Chapman’s last company car. The éclat parked

Elio had recently won a very close race in the 91 I can remember some people wanted Elio to be present rather than Nigel.

Missed one.

Posted Images

Just now, Neal H said:

Lotus 91 is one of my favourite Lotus F1 cars. Maybe not among the most successful, but a great looking thing.

Elio had recently won a very close race in the 91 I can remember some people wanted Elio to be present rather than Nigel.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

I think I am most excited by the gold Eclat. 

Wonderful pics, thanks for posting. Amazing story regarding ACBC autograph. We have all been there in missing a moment in time, never to be repeated. I have got over myself with asking for autographs now - I used to think it a bit pushy but I am very happy to have signed handbooks for various cars from those closely involved with their creation. Sadly no ACBC though.  I do have one of his F1 JPS jackets though, with his name-tag.

Justin

Fantastic photos some great memories there for you, thanks for posting 👍

15 hours ago, Bazza 907 said:

Is that Peter Warr sitting next to Mansell?

I think so, there were probably over 16 people from team lotus & wives, another ex lotus F1 driver (just in picture) and also a handful from the factory. Around 100-120? members of club team lotus.

Having stayed overnight at the hotel, it was quite busy at breakfast and we shared a table with Keith Duckworth who had been a guest for the dinner etc.

• Gold FFM

I so need a gold car in my life. I had a S2.2 Esprit, gold with brown fabric trim, circa 1997. Gold Eclat is just so beautiful and I always remember the Top Trump gold Mercs from the 70's Luxury Cars set.

Justin

618838534_TopTrumpsgoldmerc.thumb.jpg.dac6d08a0c75464aab5607080940d12b.jpg

4 minutes ago, jep said:

I so need a gold car in my life

Wrap..........???????????  The M100 would be crazy in gold.