free hit
counters
S4 front spoiler lip parts - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hello all. I recently bought a very nice S4. Due to the bad weather in NorthernEurope it's not here yet. From the pictures I noticed that the front spoiler lip is missing. 
So, I could buy such a lip from a Sports 300.
Lip has arrived, but I still need the metal parts (19 and 20 on the picture). Can't seem to find them, but I wouldmake them from a sheet of aluminum. To do that properly, I would need the dimensions. Anybody can give me those (metric if possible).

Also, where do they belong? Under the lip, or in the body (spoiler)?

Schermafbeelding 2021-02-12 135749.png

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you navigate to SJ sportscars site, and search for 'stud plate', in Esprit '93 - '98, you might find them there.

@polowonder,  Welcome to the forum ..   I think you will need to confirm you have an S300 rubber or a V8 rubber lip on your list ..  I believe they sell the V8 one as a sport 300, but they are ph

Posted Images

@polowonder

Welcome to the forum ..   I think you will need to confirm you have an S300 rubber or a V8 rubber lip on your list ..  I believe they sell the V8 one as a sport 300, but they are physically different.. One is shorter and the one has flared ends .   From my experience the S300 version is no longer available.  The V8 version will be what you need to suit your S4 , You will also be able to source the plates that fix the lip for a V8.  The holes in you front spoiler will be in a different position so will need drilling out . The flat plate goes onto the rubber lip side with the bolts coming down.. The S300 was  a one piece GRP bumper spoiler unit so penny washers were used . With the V8 and S4 spoilers they are flexible so using a top stud plate would be advisable to prevent it ripping holes in the front spoiler when it hits the ground , which it will..  

hope that helps.       

• Like 1