free hit
counters
New lotus owner in waiting in Northern Ireland - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New lotus owner in waiting in Northern Ireland

5pence

• Gold FFM

Hi Guys,

I've been poking my nose in this forum for quite some time and a couple of days I took the plunge to realise a dream: I have put my deposit down and secured  a build slot for a new Elise 240, which I'll likely get October / November time. Still on the fence with orange or blue though very excited - I ordered through Bell and Colvill near Guildford.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome and congratulations, good choice of dealer too :thumbsup:

Happy to help with delivery if required, promise she'll be run in gently on the way over :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Gotta be orange. I had a 111S new in '99 in metallic orange. I hope to buy another orange Lotus one day. 

Bell and Colvill will treat you well. Top dealer, top chaps and chappesses. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM

@Bibs thanks for the offer though for me it's a good reason to come over and see my folks (even though you promise to be gentle - you mean gentle overtaking, gently over a ton, gently up to 7K revs lol)

@jep thanks - to be fair it was reading through this forum for over the years that told me B&C were excellent (I kept hearing Jamie's name been mentioned). So thanks to TLF :) 

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

Congratulations!  Let us know when you're coming over to collect it.  Hopefully by then we'll have restarted our monthly Sunday breakfast meetings just up the road from B&C and we might see you there.

• 2 months later...

Welcome to TLF Spencer.

I am not going to enter into the colour debate. You pick. Looking forward to the photos.

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.