free hit
counters
Series 3 Elise bulb upgrade - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Series 3 Elise bulb upgrade

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought Osram nightbreaker laser in HB3 for the full beam in my 2019 Elise. You need bigger rubber boots to cover them as the plug comes in at 90deg rather than the straight originals, these can be bought on Ebay for a few pounds but....................

The main beam was a bit better, about 20% but the pattern was broken up so overall it wasn't much better, I was surprised, I expected about a 50% better beam and I wasn't expecting the beam to be scattered.

• 6 months later...

Hi, I've just added a bulb from Classic Car LED.  So far they seem great and well made.  My main beam matches the white of the DRL's now.  I bought these after finding good reviews from Classic car owners who had long term experience of the product.  So hopefully they proves to be great for a few years.  Importantly the throw is great, as they are made to work as if they were a bulb.  So no binding oncoming traffic or not lighting up the road.