free hit
counters
S2 dashboard switch positions. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

S2 dashboard switch positions.

My S2 was re-trimmed sometime in the eighties and was fitted with a wood veneer dash. I am now in the process of converting this back to the original materials and layout and was hoping someone out there could help me with the locations of the switches on the dash. From what I can see the four switches on the left are arranged as follows: Top left, lights? Bottom left, panel lights? Top right, fog light Then for the right hand side: Upper, heated rear screen, Lower, fan speed

This may of course be completely wrong so I'd be interested to hear what layouts are out there.

Many thanks, George

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JPS #40 has a similar switch layout to peteyg's S2.

The positions of the switches are constrained by the fibre optic connectors (if you still have them). These have to be fitted along the horizontal centreline of the switch panels – otherwise they protrude and make the panels impossible to fit back into the binnacle! This in turn locates the logos of the switches along the centreline.

IMG_0544.jpg