free hit
counters
Leo's Exige V6 IPS - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

It was all start 11 years ago when I was still in collage back in US NH. One day after work I found this baby in the parking lot.

image.png.e9a9e75aa670f91e908e80f1b0bad279.png

Behind it was my first car a MX-5 NB aka Miata in US.  As a big fan of small light weight sports car, I know lotus long ago but this was the very first time I saw a Lotus with my own eyes.

image.png.c9ec21cada8c97e71d2fbed67c1e4c9b.png

And you can't blame me cause I was in love, after a second thought I know this is exactly what I want.  11 years ago I was just a collage boy no way I can afford it. But I know this was not the end but the beginning.

Until 2 years ago I finally had a chance to got one of my own Exige.  

image.thumb.png.6ab5d5f49ffdffea6ed391894289d59e.png

Sadly,With all that many of exige none of them with a manual gearbox. Due to the stupid marketing policy, There are only handful  manual exige V6 in my country

I was driving a MX-5, a S2000 and whole bunch of motorcycles so I know how to handle a clutch well, but I guess sometimes you just can't have everything.

So my exige was one of them here, not too much to pick, but mine was the only one there with the DPM race mode.

image.thumb.png.151d9cfbb4b300a950362d104d60f536.png

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was all start 11 years ago when I was still in collage back in US NH. One day after work I found this baby in the parking lot.   Behind it was my first car a MX-5 NB aka Miata in US

Old love vs New love And I can tell you I don't miss Porsche at all even it's a Targa GTS  

Posted Images

No, I don’t think so. If users could delete content then older threads would be full of placeholders (not images).