free hit
counters
Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor) - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Meghan Markle interview (with a bit of Harry Windsor)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No I didn’t watch the interview, but saw plenty of clips. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, but this is how I see it. C-List divorcee in a run-of-the-mill US TV show somehow gets a blind

Australians really don't mince their words, which is refreshing. The contrast with Princess Anne and Zara Phillips was a point well made:  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, jonwat said:

She's an actress & all the tears are just that, acting. She played her finest part the night she bedded him.

One or her lines was the baby would not have a title,   oh dear, leave the family forget the benefits.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/mar/09/why-archie-not-prince-fact-checking-prince-protoco/

Not having seen it, I assume she steered the conversation insomuch that it was because of the colour of his skin, whereas it seems that George V made this rule up some time ago, and Charles plans to expand it. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Not watched it or clips, don't intend to. Couldn't give a fig.

So, they say it was a toxic situation and moved half way around the world to remove themselves from it. I understand that, fine, no problem an dno problem with any commentary given or not given at the time. 

But whatever the truth of it there are now only 2 people (or probably actually 1) perpetuating it. STFU, stay out of the media and move on with your lovely new lives free of whatever it was you wanted to escape from. Beginning to believe her dad, chip off.

• Like 2

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

36 minutes ago, jerzybondov said:

As for Meghan, she's classic NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) - she's isolated Harry from his family, friends and everyone else close to him and now made everything about her. Its textbook. She couldn't handle being part of the royal family where she was less important/special than the others (imagine Trump if you want an example of how this behaviour manifests) so she had to break away and then create an about turn so that she could be the important one again. Harry will be in a living hell in that marriage. Don't ask me how I know. 

I know the type well, having once had a daughter in law with very similar traits. Fortunately our son came to his senses before any children happened along, so was able to extricate himself without lasting damage to us or his old friends. 
If she wants to talk about ‘toxic environments’, the one created by those with this disorder is far worse, in my view.  

• Like 2

What the news is also forgetting is that this is a Guy who is saying the UK is Racist, from a country that has atrocious racist issues AND just a few years ago dressed as a Nazi and called 2 soldiers horrendous names because of their skin colour! He has absolutely no right to criticise the country he has abandoned. 

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

James Hewitt wasn't it?

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Like Twins

• Gold FFM

When you need to resort to ginger you really are scraping the barrel.    The biscuit barrel of course!

Seriously, I think we should just hold our water. I have a feeling that left to H&M (a sponsorship opportunity there if ever there was one!) this is going to be a long record that ends up getting trashed. I really do not see this playing out well for them and would suggest they take their fortunes and quietly just go and have a superb life, together, with their kids, and forget all about this celebrity nonsense.

I win £40m on the lottery?  My life would be fulfilling. Rewarding. Fun. Stress free etc. I would not work but could do work for others who needed help. I'd be debt free. Financially secure. And would sleep soundly every night knowing I had made a real difference to real peoples lives who needed the help to get themselves back together.

This is all just pandering to people who have everything, who want more - especially more, attention.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

I’ve only seen a few short clips but Markle is bound to be nominated in the BAFTAS for “best performance by a female actor” category.

I’m no royalist but they said that they respect the Queen. Words mean nothing, their action in giving this interview shows total disrespect for and undermines everything that the Queen stands for.

A couple who say they want a quiet private life but are forever attention seeking and allowed Winfrey to talk them into playing the race card. They know full well the protocol that defines why their son could not be given a title but she tried to insinuate that it was because of his possible colour. Total lies being told in the interview.

I see that Piers Morgan’s remarks that he didn’t believe a word of it has cost him his job on GMB. I totally loathe Piers Morgan but this time I have to agree with him 100%

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

I watched 10 minutes of it last night. She is a shit actress - and full of lies. Anyone whom knows anything about body language will come to the conclusion she’s delusional at best.

Only here once

She certainly looked to the side and failed to maintain eye contact when commenting on some of the “tales” which have become more confrontational.

They certainly wanted to portray themselves as the victims. 

• Gold FFM
24 minutes ago, andydclements said:

There is some good coming out of this debacle. Piers Morgan is off the screens https://news.sky.com/story/piers-morgan-leaves-good-morning-britain-amid-row-over-harry-and-meghan-comments-12241082

Like him or loathe him, one of the few people in Britain who actually is on the TV who is not afraid to say what he thinks or if people hate him for it.

I'm not a fan by the way, but you do need people to say the controversial things and not just churn out the same old shite that every one else is.

In the long run, people like piers are a dying breed and there willingness to be "frank" and controversial will be a loss.

Plus, who are the haters going to hate now?

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Madness that a someone known for saying it as he sees it can be sacked for expressing an opinion shared by hundreds of thousands, if not millions. 

wokeness gone mad 

• Like 1