free hit
counters
Census 2021 - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can say that again.

If we'd postponed it till next year then Sturgeon would have simply insisted it go ahead in Scotland this year. 

Everyone done it?/bothered? Supposed £1000 fine for not doing it. I’m sure I’ve done these darn things before but just can’t remember doing one. Filling in for a family of 4 takes around 30

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

@RichardC - don't fool yourself into thinking they don't have your IP address nor that they cannot crack your VPN.  They also probably cross verified your location at the time with your phone - I assume you had it with you when you did the Census? So they had your location and they heard you swearing when you found the questions like "your birth date" hard to answer :)

And remember, you were RFID tagged at birth anyway and have been satellite tracked since then.

image.jpeg.aa71354daa9bdf47eefca972768eeff3.jpeg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

10 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

And remember, you were RFID tagged at birth anyway

@RichardC, have you also had your 'vaccine' top up yet? That even negates the need to fill in the census yourself. It just sends the information on your behalf.

• Haha 1
On 12/03/2021 at 12:56, Chillidoggy said:

I’d hate to put any false info on the Census form, so I’m just off to check between my legs.

Or ask sparky

I’d hate to put any false info on the Census form, so I’m just off to check between my legs.

Or ask sparky

Or ask sparky

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

What happens in Margate...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Balls! I forgot to do mine, will make sure to do it tonight.   If it wasn't for this thread I would have totally forgotten and then wondered what the fine was all about! 😄

On 24/03/2021 at 14:12, Bravo73 said:

@RichardC, have you also had your 'vaccine' top up yet? That even negates the need to fill in the census yourself. It just sends the information on your behalf.

Makes sense the older generation are less technology and computer literate than the younger generation and they have been prioritised in the vaccine roll out! 

If I shake hands with my dad who's had the jab, will it automatically transfer my information too?  😂