free hit
counters
Wanted Evora 400 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Wanted Evora 400

Well my NA sold and started to look around so if your thinking about selling yours in the next few months.

thanks Eddie .

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Eddie, what spec are you looking for? Mine is at Silverstone SOR currently. Metallic Grey, red leather interior - all options ticked. It had a new clutch under warranty during its third service. I

Hi Eddie Setting my car aside for one second, probably worth seeing a red leather interior in person. All dealer photos are set to over expose the colours - the photos of the car that was on coll

Congratulations on the selling of the NA Eddie never seen it advertised anywhere and good luck on  your hunt for a 400. The dip in prices over the last year as for sure made them in my opinion a barga

Hi Eddie - I tried to drop you a message but it says you can’t receive messages. Perhaps your inbox is full?  

Hi Eddie, what spec are you looking for? Mine is at Silverstone SOR currently. Metallic Grey, red leather interior - all options ticked. It had a new clutch under warranty during its third service. I didn’t think it needed it but the dealer convinced me to ask Lotus.

Greg

• Like 1

Hi Eddie

Setting my car aside for one second, probably worth seeing a red leather interior in person. All dealer photos are set to over expose the colours - the photos of the car that was on collecting cars was a case in point. It’s nowhere near as bright in person. I sat in both a black interior and a red leather one and the black made the interior overall very dark and a little depressing hence choosing red. Red alcantara is different again.

Hope that helps with your search.

Greg 

• Like 1

Completely agree with Greg - all the pics of my red alcantara look really bright and gawdy. In person it’s a nice dark red - very classy in my view and necessary to lift the Evora 400 interior which is a bit drab in black 

Congratulations on the selling of the NA Eddie never seen it advertised anywhere and good luck on  your hunt for a 400. The dip in prices over the last year as for sure made them in my opinion a bargain buy at the moment and there will probably be no better time to get into a 400, used values will for sure stabilise now production as come to end. Looking forward to seeing your new car when you find the one that is right for you 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Gold FFM

The red interior, in the flesh, looks superb to me.  Would have it over the black, any time!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, scotty435 said:

Congratulations on the selling of the NA Eddie never seen it advertised anywhere and good luck on  your hunt for a 400. The dip in prices over the last year as for sure made them in my opinion a bargain buy at the moment and there will probably be no better time to get into a 400, used values will for sure stabilise now production as come to end. Looking forward to seeing your new car when you find the one that is right for you 👍

Yes mentioned it was going to be up for sale on my Facebook page and over the 4 months waiting it got picked up sad to see it go .

looking forward in finding a 400 .

• Like 1
On 13/03/2021 at 21:12, Gm77 said:

Hi Eddie, what spec are you looking for? Mine is at Silverstone SOR currently. Metallic Grey, red leather interior - all options ticked. It had a new clutch under warranty during its third service. I didn’t think it needed it but the dealer convinced me to ask Lotus.

Greg

Any pics? This will be out of my budget but love grey and red combo

32 minutes ago, Celica said:

Any pics? This will be out of my budget but love grey and red combo

Happy to indulge. The best ones are the ones taken by the dealer. 

https://www.lotussilverstone.co.uk/vehicle-details/Lotus-Evora-U288/

• 4 weeks later...

Yes I did  see it pop up at Silverstone lotus awaiting photos but I did ask Friday could they send me some photos over very nice .

Neve driven an auto Evora  mind you most of the cars we owned have been autos Jags and Land rovers and we both said Auto would be nice to buy .

Great spec and very low mileage .

Was it built in 2016 .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Don't know it but I think one person on here looked at it.  It is I think the cheapest 400 on the market and the stickers are all vinyl (confirmed) and recently applied.

A few scratches on the front splitter which you could get done on purchase included in the price, a quick clean up of the steering wheel, and that's a bargain

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!