free hit
counters
2010 Lotus Evora N/A 2+2 manual - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2010 Lotus Evora N/A 2+2 manual

Very nice looking Evora 2+2 from first owner.
Only 21618 km, full service history and all invoices present.
Aspen White with Black / Paprika interior.
Sport Pack + Premium Pack, comes with 2 sets of wheels (silver and antracite).

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 3 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Sold!

She will soon go to her new happy owner, I hope he'll have a lot of fun.

Filip

• Like 2

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Congrats Filip!

Hope you’ll pay a visit to the Lotus Drivers Meeting Belgium gatherings, whenever allowed by Covid-19 regulation...

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, PascalM said:

Congrats Filip!

Hope you’ll pay a visit to the Lotus Drivers Meeting Belgium gatherings, whenever allowed by Covid-19 regulation...

Hi Pascal,

Just to be clear, it was not my car and I haven't bought it. I did get to take her for a little spin. 😎

I've been enjoying my Esprit on an almost daily basis, and do look forward to doing some meetings and runs in the future. It's been far too long already...

I hope everything is fine with you and yours as well.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Oh, must’ve been too early 😀. I thaught you’d venture yourself in Evora country...

All is well over here. Missing the gatherings and trips for sure. Yet, lucky we can still have ‘non-essential’ drives... and with the weather improving it’s even getting better.

Stay safe!

• Gold FFM

No, I'll happily stick with the Esprit. But glad I got the chance to drive an Evora of course! Posted a little topic about it, can't believe that was 2.5 months ago already!

The sunny weather sure is nice for a drive. It might mean the Lotus get less use, in favor of the open top Jag XJ-SC.

Filip