free hit
counters
Dash trimming recommendations - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Dash trimming recommendations

I'm restoring Esprit JPS No82, Getting to the point where I will be needing some trim work doing and therefore looking for recommendations. I intend cleaning and refitting the seats and door cards plus fitting a complete new carpet set from SJ so I will only need the dash and steering wheel doing as per the attached photos.

Can't beat a recommendation based on personal experience. Thanks 

20210315_154226.jpg

20210315_154216.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
6 minutes ago, Burg57 said:

I'm restoring Esprit JPS No82, Getting to the point where I will be needing some trim work doing and therefore looking for recommendations. I intend cleaning and refitting the seats and door cards plus fitting a complete new carpet set from SJ so I will only need the dash and steering wheel doing as per the attached photos.

Can't beat a recommendation based on personal experience. Thanks 

20210315_154226.jpg

20210315_154216.jpg

Burg - my dash etc are all away getting trimmed - exactly the same  bits as per your picture . I don't know your timing but I'm hoping to get the parts back in the next few weeks and once I've seen them I will give details of who has done them .

They are also doing my seats when I get the material sorted . 

Thanks Djs, look forward to seeing what they do for you. Do you have the JPS gear knob? Would be good to get some basic dimensions if possible, diameter of the top, diameter of the base, diameter of the emblem, height as I'm having to recreate my own as somebody had borrowed mine in the past, probably whilst it was stored. Thanks