free hit
counters
Replaced H-Wing or HighWing - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Replaced H-Wing or HighWing

Go to solution Solved by sailorbob,

Greetings!

A fellow member of Club Lotus Portugal bought an original LHD H-Wing but the previous owner had the unfortunate idea of replacing the distinctive wing that names the car and replaced it by a common SE Wing. By chance he managed to grab the 2 side posts, but he's missing the upper section, unless the SE wing is in fact the same wing as the H-Wing, but fitted inwards. Does anyone knows if the upper section of the H-Wing is different from the rest? Can an SE wing be fitted on the posts and keep the originality of the car? Thanks!

149821601_994632531073765_6273976084305423988_n.jpg

Edited by rco3lho
Correction of title
  • Like 1

Rui Pedro Coelho

• rco3lho changed the title to Replaced H-Wing or HighWing

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Indeed, the spoilers have a different partnumber. But they do look very similar, maybe it's only the mounting that is different, so the SE one could be retrofitted on the highwing mounts.

Just to be clear, if it's the black Esprit in the picture, that one has an S4 wing fitted, a different animal all together.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 18/03/2021 at 21:58, Escape said:

Just to be clear, if it's the black Esprit in the picture, that one has an S4 wing fitted, a different animal all together.

It is that car. My bad, it's not an SE wing.

Rui Pedro Coelho