free hit
counters
Someone spotted by HarryM - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Someone spotted by HarryM

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They are much better to use as a daily driver than loads of other Lotus cars. 

• Like 1

I have only ever seen two other Excels being driven in 34 years (in the wild and not to/from meetings).

First time was two years ago near Southgate - I happily was also in my Excel, so much flashing and waving was involved, the other time was last December on the A505 whilst taking my Esprit up to GST - they were on the other side of a dual carriageway with a large gap between them, so not sure I was spotted.

That's Stu's car!  He lurks over on Excel.net most of the time.  It is a lovely car - I was passenger in it for LITP a couple of years ago.

Pete

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

If Harry spent any time in SW London or Surrey, he would see an Excel very often on the road. Including yesterday. 

Justin 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, exeterjeep said:

I lived in Hemel Hempstead with 4 different excels between 1986(ish) to 2007 used them to get to work in Watford, or Northampton don't think I saw another one on the road, but the bloke next door , who did a bit of trading had one for a few months. During the time he had the blue one I changed from the white SE to the red SE. In the pic I also owned the green elite s2.

three1.JPG

Did you live in Longdean park for a while by any chance? I lived in Hemel until I was 21

4 minutes ago, eclat22 said:

Did you live in Longdean park for a while by any chance? I lived in Hemel until I was 21

Yes, was it you I sold an eclat bootlid to. If so you may remember the large garage I had.

Longdean Park was the last house we had in Hemel before moving to Devon.

The photos above were when I lived in a road called Kinderscout.

Hi everyone , yes that was me. Harry is a local celeb in my area often seen in a lotus or something exotically similar.  😊 . Nice to see the marque getting some over due recognition .  Signed photos will be available at the next NEC show in 2025 😂😂😂

On my way for a MOT and Cam belt change.

Edited by Hawaiis0
  • Like 1