free hit
counters
JPS Queries - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

JPS Queries

Go to solution Solved by Christian43,

Does anyone know what the correct paint code is for the GOLD used on the JPS alloy wheels please?

Also, should the centre cap badges for the alloys be JPS specific and perhaps have a gold logo or are they the same ones as used in non JPS S2’s?

Asking for a friend who is lucky enough to have recently acquired one of these amazing cars. 

Thanks as always

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Solution

this is the comment from my brother who owns a JPS Esprit and has been through all possible options of gold looking for the correct ones, especially in the stickers.

The code for the wheels is the same as that used on the Championship Gold S2 Esprit which is A04, it is easy to get hold of old paint colors used by Lotus.

cheers

C43

• Like 1

19 hours ago, madmax said:

Does anyone know what the correct paint code is for the GOLD used on the JPS alloy wheels please?

Also, should the centre cap badges for the alloys be JPS specific and perhaps have a gold logo or are they the same ones as used in non JPS S2’s?

Asking for a friend who is lucky enough to have recently acquired one of these amazing cars. 

Thanks as always

Simon there are some unique parts on the "JPS" World Championship Commemorative Esprit. You can find the list here: http://www.v8vantage.com/jpsesprit/JPS Images/Commemorative Model JPS part numbers.pdf Part number is A079G4019F. Here's what they should look like. 

131354011_10219733933681031_2041855288645088418_o.jpg

Interesting that wheel centres are black on the actual JPS cars  .  On my JPS style late S1 made just before the JPS cars but with similar colour scheme with these wheels they are white with gold Lotus lettering 

2rear5m_m.jpg

Funnily enough when I had one of these models a few years ago, my wheel centres were the light coloured ones with the gold script. It’s funny how they vary so much. I’ve still not been able to find definitively what gold paint they used but perhaps need to speak to Andy Graham in archives