free hit
counters
next week !! - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

@windymiller Just seen a report of a delivery trailer broken down on the A1066 to Diss. Reckon it could be a couple of days before they can move it!  :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so ignoring the fact barry has ragged ma car and greased its back door i guess the thread is coming to an end as next week is this week !! today tho i drove it to help at dads farm shop, now dad is 92

so im abit new to the forum and ive so so so wanted a lotus since i was 18  sadly some 35 years ago, ive just wanted an esprit (later v8) but the prices went bonkers and my dear wife bought me a facto

so oh my oh my what a moment !!! having to pinch myself but she's here and shes sooo so beautiful 😍

Posted Images

God I hope not, I'm in tomorrow and Diss is part of my patch! I'll be on road closure all day! 

Hehe. Waiting to see the pics mate!

Also, I informed my Insurance company of the Exhaust and splitter, barge boards etc and they didn't touch my insurance premium! 

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Bruss said:

I heard it had been rerouted via Suez.

Still no pictures so I'm starting to think you are correct!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

WAITINGGGGGGGGG

• Like 1

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

Poor delivery guy is still trying to explain the damage....

• Like 1

Only here once

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ahhh black roof! Nice!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

That's an elegant looking car @windymiller.  You just need to move that fugly skip at the side of it.

I do like the clean rear end too. I've just spend an hour or so "de-badging / de-striping my 410 Sport" and I do think they look so much better without the badges and stripes.

Hope you get a few hours at the weekend to enjoy your new toy. Looks lovely.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM

31B068F3-6170-4D0C-A4A4-F34052F0A18D.thumb.jpeg.2e92e13d246fa779ab108eb8ce23ed25.jpeg

this was the last time I saw her. Do enjoy - and remember to drive her hard 👍

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM

thought it was our garden for a mo without ma man cave in it lol, do like the black pack mark put on the car, shes snug in the garage now which was a tight fit lol

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

The black pack was one thing I wish I’d done. It looks fantastic 

Only here once

Congrats

was considering this when it first came up with Barrykearley, but other priorities at the time.

enjoy. The mk1 tt v6 is great too in photo 

im hoping I don’t have to wait that long

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Cdm2018 said:

Lockdown restrictions being lifted to allow a drive out and weather forecast looking very good next few days 

Happy Days 👍🏻😀🚗

in the last wek or so the traffic volume has increased to 2019 levels again so not sure anyone is staying at home anymore !!! gona tax it from thursday so fingers crossed for a sunny day !!! but have to finish wet room first

• Gold FFM

What 😳 you honestly saying you haven’t blasted that motor hard up the road yet. It always and I mean always pulls back straight.

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

🙄 so errr nope !!! it was wet last night and getting late, today i have to go help at dads farm shop (more charity work 🙄) going to tax it from the 1st so will use the few days to look at it longingly !! didnt even drive it when we went to look at it so (ive never driven one at all !!) so will be a poodle down the road to start with !!! after removing the cotton wool !!! 

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM

I can honestly say they are really good fun in the wet. In fact most things are fun when moist 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Only here once

Yeah don't worry about the rain, they are super stable as long as you don't do something egregious

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

i spend most of my time driving an 88bhp vivaro full of tools and bits n bobs so to suddenly drive a rocket im just well "cautious" at the moment !!!!