free hit
counters
Esprit S4s valuation for insurance purposes - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit S4s valuation for insurance purposes

• Gold FFM

The agreed valuation has expired on my Esprit's insurance policy and I need to submit updated photos and details to the insurer to renew the agreed value.

When I first bought the car I simply got an agree value to match what I paid for it, but I'm not sure what to value it at this time around. Anyone that's been following my project thread will know the car is far from perfect cosmetically but its not a shed either. The main difference from the last valuation is that the oily bits are in a MUCH better state than they were previously.

There don't seem to be any S4s's on the market at present that I can find, so I've no idea what I should be asking for by way of value. Anyone here got any thoughts on what value I should ask for?

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve slumped in value chap - markets taken a right downward spiral 😎

• Gold FFM

They’ve slumped in value chap - markets taken a right downward spiral 😎

• Haha 1

Only here once

I’d be interested too as mine isn’t at agreed however I would happily take current market value should the worst happen 👍

• 2 weeks later...