free hit
counters
EVORA Floor mat fixings - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it's still wet it's not unusual and an easy fix.  

my lad knows to be careful in the lotus compared with my mini but doesnt stop me taking him and his mates to macdonalds ☺

im under pressure all the time for a pug, not gona happen labs and thats it, even they are the wifes so she does the dog walking, i have koi carp as i dont have to walk those but looking at the water

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

next daft question from me 🙄 so my evora has no mats just the factory carpet at mo, (appologies but im nerdy at keeping things mint) were the mats not fitted as standard or do you guys buy them and fit retrospectively ??

• Gold FFM

Fluffy used to like the factory carpetE1EEBC53-2934-4215-8A15-6BED974DBFC9.thumb.jpeg.23cc4885a67d45f890dcfdfd7edf6b2e.jpeg

• Haha 1

Only here once

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

They come with fixings 👍👍

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

We have had a litter of pups born today @windymiller if you want something fun to go in the footwell

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I’m sure I’ve got a pic of three kids chomping prawn crackers and a dog in the Evora 👍

• Like 1

Only here once

my lad knows to be careful in the lotus compared with my mini but doesnt stop me taking him and his mates to macdonalds ☺

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, 21gg said:

and eating them before they get back in the car?

• Haha 1
  • Gold FFM
23 hours ago, windymiller said:

mats ordered !!!

Just need to order a car dog now 👍👍

Only here once

• Gold FFM

im under pressure all the time for a pug, not gona happen labs and thats it, even they are the wifes so she does the dog walking, i have koi carp as i dont have to walk those but looking at the water in the passenger footwell yesterday did you keep koi too ?? 😁 

• Haha 2
  • Gold FFM
3 hours ago, windymiller said:

looking at the water in the passenger footwell yesterday

Stop washing it 👍🤭

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

only washed it once lol didnt even use a pressure washer !!! (it got dirty on way home) water in footwell was minimal and soon dried up, guessing you didnt notice this during the time you had it ?

• Gold FFM

Honestly chap - there was a bit now and again - you are in tadt sir territory with that. 

It’s worthy of note that it spent all its time outside in my tenure and was used frequently. This sort of problem will always be more noticeable if the car is sat and not used.

Only here once

If it's still wet it's not unusual and an easy fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Evora NA