free hit
counters
Chassis error codes (Chassis C22C1) - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Chassis error codes (Chassis C22C1)

Hi Folks D

Doing a routine OBD2 scan after I go a weird noise breaking, that finally turned out to be the brake pads, I got the following error: Chassis C22C1.
I haven't been able to find any information about this error neither online nor in the service manual nor in the forum, I'm wondering if it could be due to removing and putting back the brake pads. There's no light at the dash 

Could anyone shed some light on this?

Regards

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd mark that code down as a weirdness, it's not something Lotus are aware of so nothing to worry about. Assuming there's no light on the dash for it too. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

54 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'd mark that code down as a weirdness, it's not something Lotus are aware of so nothing to worry about. Assuming there's no light on the dash for it too. 

Yes, no light on the dash at all, It was just a routine obd2 check after I noticed the brake noise and removed/put back the brake pad to identify where the noise was coming from