free hit
counters
NEW Original Stock Unused Esprit Turbo Carbs and Accessories - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

NEW Original Stock Unused Esprit Turbo Carbs and Accessories

I recently purchased matching carbs (original Lotus packaging unused) having been told by the seller that they were suitable for a N/A Esprit. When they arrived it was quickly apparent that they were Turbo model carbs circa 1988.

I however agreed with the seller that I would keep them as I did plan to sell my N/A and purchase a Turbo, but have decided to stick with my current model for longer.

Consequently, they are up for sale hopefully to an enthusiast that needs them (and not a trader to resell at a profit), at the price I paid.

Do check the images for compatibility (like I didn’t) and let me know if you are interested. Email: [email protected] or send a message on the Lotus Owners Forum (user DaKa)

I would prefer these collected in person but will package securely and deliver using a reputable courier if needed.

The post NEW Original Stock Unused Esprit Turbo Carbs and Accessories appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now sold to Jaap van Der Lee in the Netherlands (Van Der Lee Turbo System BV, Zaandam, Holland) who hopes to use them on custom Esprit project he's working on.

http://www.vdlee.com