free hit
counters
LF1 won’t lock - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I had the car out in this lovely weather.

went to leave the car and lock it.

It bleeped twice but did nothing.

Is this a quick fix or does it need a new part.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure 2 beeps means something is still open. Front access panel, boot, doors? Worth a check... 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
6 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'm pretty sure 2 beeps means something is still open. Front access panel, boot, doors? Worth a check... 

Same as the Evora - 2 beeps means something is not "locked". Might be worth checking the lock-bar thingy catch (sorry not technical) on the bonnet/boots are not "sticking" and therefore not engaging to lock.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

If it's non if the above probably the control box (CDL I believe). Easy to replace, not expensive and I mentioned it at a thread a while ago.