free hit
counters
Classic Team Lotus complete build on zero miles Type 81 F1 car - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Classic Team Lotus complete build on zero miles Type 81 F1 car

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Click for full article

@Bibs Indeed it would but I couldn't afford the handbag that such a purchase would require.. 

You reckon that he’d fit in it??!? He even struggled to fit into single seaters when he was supposedly in his prime. 

Posted Images

@Bazza 907, this would look nice in the garage :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Still has a nice rear wing   ....   would   @C8RKH approve?

• Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, exeterjeep said:

Still has a nice rear wing   ....   would   @C8RKH approve?

Yes Sir. Indeed I would. That wing looks superb there on THAT car! :)

I do admit I am not a huge fan of big spoilers as they, errm, spoil the car!

I love my 410 Sport, the GT410, the Esprit S1/S2 and S3, and the Esprit GT3 - I love them as the ducktail just gives them such a classic look, obviously my subjective opinion.

The only Esprit I would have with a wing on it is the Sport 350, but even then I'd be tempted to remove it. I HATE all the other spoilers on the Esprits.

There is a trend, as I also love the ducktail type spoilers on the RS200, Manta GTE's, GT40's, Lancia 037's etc.  I've just got a ducktail fetish!  :ph34r:

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

42 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

The only Esprit I would have with a wing on it is the Sport 350

The wing on the 350 sport is possibly my least favourite of the esprit variants (not too keen on the v8 one that hangs out the back)

What about fitting this - the ducks could land on both these.

image_2021-03-31_153543.png

Beautiful isn't it!

Who's gonna drive it first? Why not ask Mansell back, make a big thing of it?

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

31 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Why not ask Mansell back

You reckon that he’d fit in it??!? He even struggled to fit into single seaters when he was supposedly in his prime. 

• Haha 1