free hit
counters
Looking for a universal catalyser for an Esprit S4 ('93) - Miscellaneous - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Looking for a universal catalyser for an Esprit S4 ('93)

Hello good people. My S4 is still in the company that will homologate it for Spain. The car has been to ITV (Spanish technical control), who refused it because there is no catalyser  on it. I plan to put a sportscat on it, but for now homologation is my first concern. 

Since the car is at a spot where I am not allowed to travel (thanks to the COVID regulations), I can not measure anything. I mean tube diameters, and dimensions, since there is not a lot of space there.
SO, if anybody can give me the dimensions, or better a brand that sells one that will fit (and is homologated), or even better.... if some of you would have a standard one lying around, and is willing to send it to Spain, I would be one happy Lotus owner.

With all you people having a sportscat on their cars, there must be some lying around.

Thanks beforehand..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...

i have a couple of v8 catalyst sections, have been sawn off, one cat out of four has been removed.

can provide further details if this is of any use, but they are buried in my garage so this is all i'm saying until there's interest!

:)