free hit
counters
Lotus - motorfair/motor show 1983 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus - motorfair/motor show 1983

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

How old am I? I remember going and sitting on that stand!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

44 minutes ago, mdavies said:

I guess the bearded chap, casually comfortable to appear in his dressing gown, was even more senior.

I don't recognise that one. I think he actually has a sort of lab coat on, may be he was employed to keep the cars clean.

But the director was Alan Foster (the other boss was Peter Rudge). Alan was caught speeding over 100 mph on the M1 in my car - well actually the silver one that I had just p/ex for the white one. I know this as the police phoned me.

These photos are ones that I sent to Andy G at Lotus a few years ago, along with other years etc.

• Gold FFM

On 03/04/2021 at 11:36, exeterjeep said:

I don't recognise that one. I think he actually has a sort of lab coat on, may be he was employed to keep the cars clean.

But the director was Alan Foster (the other boss was Peter Rudge). Alan was caught speeding over 100 mph on the M1 in my car - well actually the silver one that I had just p/ex for the white one. I know this as the police phoned me.

These photos are ones that I sent to Andy G at Lotus a few years ago, along with other years etc.

The bearded chap is one of our end of finals inspectors. There to look after the cars. Mike.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mike Kimberley said:

The Bearded chap

was one of our Inspectors off the finishing line at Hethel. There to look after the cars.

Well, I was almost right.  This was a motorfair event, not the NEC motorshow, so I thoughT that the staffing of the stand was provided by 'local'ish / london area dealers. As I was a customer of LLC I seem to remember having an invite for the stand.