free hit
counters
Top Gear Sabine Schmitz - Tribute - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM

Just watched this and thought it was great.  Just great to see someone who just loved driving at speed in what ever she was given. 

Anyway if you're not seen it, it's worth a watch.

All the Best

Greg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just watched it, great show worthy of an icon such as Sabine. I've been to the 'Ring about 30 times now and her name is never far away when you're there. I really hope that they do name a corner for h

It's now up on iPlayer too. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p09cgpdj/top-gear-a-tribute-to-sabine-schmitz  

Just found this,   

Watched it too. Born in the middle of the Nurburgring and looks like she spent most of her life driving round it with a smile on her face 🙂

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Agree with everything said.

Thought it was really well done, only absence was Chris Evans.

Naming a corner will surely happen.

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

7 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

Agree with everything said.

Thought it was really well done, only absence was Chris Evans.

Great tribute as has been said. Not seen recent pics of Clarkson and May - do look a lot older now.   (don't we all...) Can't say I missed the ginger haired one. 

A few nice words from Toto and Suzie Wolff  and also DC. 

Fantastic tribute from the top gear family, Sabine always lit up the set when she was on and brought humour to the show.

Sad loss to the motoring world who won’t be forgotten , RIP Sabine.

Do or do not, there is no try! 

I liked the comment that she was happy to show her happiness whilst driving on the ragged edge. She demonstrated this multiple times.

Me .....i just grit my teeth, smiling is never on the agenda.

She was a remarkable talent

Just watched it. Very moving. Wendy hates Top gear and cars in general TBH, but watched it all and also thought she was great.

If she had known Sabine was on Top Gear she would have watched it more. I agree. She was always wonderful and I always wondered why she wasn't a full time presenter.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Watched it, was very good. I thought it was interesting that there was no interview with Chris Evans.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Just found this, 

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"