free hit
counters
ValetPRO TLF day - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

ValetPRO TLF day

• Gold FFM

I want to thank everyone who contacted me after my last post on which protection product is right for you.  Really please the post was engaging and got some questions being asked. I will continue to do post like these.

Anyway a while back me and Bibs spoke about putting on a TLF ValetPRO day (most likely at ValetPRO or a venue close by) with the view on doing group training on detailing a car. With the aim to show the process but also to give people the opportunity of trying some of the products.  Like claying a car, basic use of a DA polisher.  A look at some of the variations of polishing machines etc.  Along with coffee some form of food maybe a barbecue.

Although we are still waiting on confirmation from the government on when the world will open up again. I thought I would find out who would be interested in this type of event.  This was provoked by a number of members contacting me wanting training and a visit.  There would be a limit to numbers at 30. So if this is of interest to you please reply to this post with "Yep I'm in" or something like that.

If there is anything that particularly interests you please let me know. 

I will look to confirm detail at the end of May mid June when I hope thing will be clear on Covid rules.

All the Best

Greg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only you were retired 🙂

All needs firming up but ValetPRO HQ is in Newhaven BN9 0FB,  Part of my thought was to take it to B Road Hunting Club (Bentley, Harvey's Ln, Lewes BN8 5AF).  This company is setting up to create a ve

@C8RKH you have heard of Brighton right? 😀  

Me! 

1. Bibs. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

A lot depends on where it is. Knowing my luck it will somewhere like Brooklands which is a 1000 mile round trip so no use.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, C8RKH said:

A lot depends on where it is. Knowing my luck it will somewhere like Brooklands which is a 1000 mile round trip so no use.

All needs firming up but ValetPRO HQ is in Newhaven BN9 0FB,  Part of my thought was to take it to B Road Hunting Club (Bentley, Harvey's Ln, Lewes BN8 5AF).  This company is setting up to create a venue for these sort of meets. It has all the facilities to run a day like this.  This is not far from us.

In discussion with Bibs it was suggested that we meet at ValetPRO have a tour of our site and then have a drive around the south downs and make our way to B road Hunting Club to do the detailing.   What do you all think of this as an idea if it can be done?

• Like 2

All the Best

Greg

• Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, Greg | ValetPro said:

What do you all think of this as an idea if it can be done?

Great if you live in the South and get why it would be around your HQ.

Enjoy. 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, Greg | ValetPro said:

In discussion with Bibs it was suggested that we meet at ValetPRO have a tour of our site and then have a drive around the south downs and make our way to B road Hunting Club to do the detailing.   What do you all think of this as an idea if it can be done?

Sounds great.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Bling said:

What is the date/moth you are targeting for this @Greg | ValetPro and @Bibs ?

July/August time.  No dates have been picked.  But I will avoid doing it on a days when big event are  on if possible. IE goodwood fest Of Speed for example.

Its all brought ideas right now as I waiting to know what happens with local down and social distancing. 

• Like 1

All the Best

Greg

• Gold FFM

1. Bibs. 

2. Dan E 

3. Bazza 907

4. Techyd (date dependant)

5. Dave Eds

6 & 7. Chillidoggy (Retired + retired wife)

8. Colin P

19 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Great if you live in the South and get why it would be around your HQ.

Enjoy. 

You are welcome to come and stay sir. Some lovely restaurants around Farnham that Charlotte and I have yet to try.

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• Gold FFM
45 minutes ago, Colin P said:

You are welcome to come and stay sir. Some lovely restaurants around Farnham that Charlotte and I have yet to try.

Offer very much appreciated - Prince by name and nature!  :)

However, it would only make sense if I used a week's holiday to do a proper wee tour down and back (a different stopover each night) which then turns it in a rather expensive holiday for one! 

Who knows I may take you up on the offer! Which I can repay when you come up north for the NC500!